* Laura *

uvp

In the WOW forums, someone said his wife is a teacher because he lived in their area and she was his teacher. Didn't say that about him. But if she is then he would know how to talk about teacher stuff.

His wife was his teacher? Did I read that right? Anyway if Rat boy was a teacher wouldn't he have more to say to Casey as Casey really is a teacher. And I've never heard them talk about teaching. And could I have used the word teach ( er - ing) any more in one paragraph?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His wife was his teacher? Did I read that right? Anyway if Rat boy was a teacher wouldn't he have more to say to Casey as Casey really is a teacher. And I've never heard them talk about teaching. And could I have used the word teach ( er - ing) any more in one paragraph?

The guy who wrote in the forum was a student of Ronnies wife. Ronnie wasn't his wifes student. But there are articles online that say he is a teacher.

I'd love to see Ronnie put Russel up but when has that loser ever done what he said he would do?

Besides, he's too much of a pussy to go against the meatheads.

I seriously don't believe it's biologically possible for him to grow a pair. :bow:

Therefore his wife is his beard...hmmm...that explains a lot...

Or "she" has a beard (or wiskers). To all those that think I'm insulting someone's family I'm not. Grrrrr.......I feel like I have to qualify every post I make.

Laura.. I really hope they backdoor russell.. then I want you, casey, michelle to win HOH, maybe even Jordan and Jeff

*though I like them, They made a deal last night, and Im not sure who they would nominate*

So i dont want you to win, I want Michelle or casey to first... Then I want you to win if not them.. the reason I dont want you to win is cause if they do, you can compete the next week...

ONLY 3 MORE EVICITIONS WILL JURY HOUSE... so hang in there lady!

Shipp, ITA...BTW, one reason Lydiot, et all want to lose Russ now is so he won't go in Jury house...I'd hate to be in jury house with, hmmm, let's see...Nat...Shema, Jesse, lydiot, kevin, ....

True, the 2 biggest threats to Ronnie are Russell & Laura (with Casey running right behind) Casey is the one who said "LIE to that MotherF, tell him you promise his safety...and then put his ass up." :animated_rotfl: Russell figured out Ronnie right away. It took Laura maybe 1 day longer but she figured him out pretty quick too.

I think Laura and Jordon will stay friends and I don't see any problems between them.

Really Marty. The way she was talking about her in the BR, sounds like she will fight hard against her to stay in the house this week. I guess, that is part of the game but I don't think Jordan can play that way unless pushed against the wall.

Yeah but she does have a brain. Really smart girl. Jordan is adorable but has no game. I'd love for Laura to stay. I think the game would be more exciting.

I think I'd do just about anything to see Jessie's crew get the axe.

Has laura even told anybody about Ronnie hiding her and the others in the bathroom to listen in on his Backdoor Russel plan with Gnatalie?

I know the others were worried about it earlier but you'd think she would arm up with ammo like that.

No she didn't tell anyone because she is trying to work over Ronnie which, is pointless it's Jessie and his crew of asses that have her fate in her hands. She is smart and would prefer to have her stay over Jordan. Something about jordan that irks me. Not sure if it's the constant mirror staring or hair playing or her stupid act. But, I would prefer Laura to stay

Archived