* Jeff *

I was so disgusted with Natalie and Chima during the Luxury comp with how they treated Jeff. Seriously, there's no need to have a chip on your shoulder the whole time. What a bunch of losers.

Not only did I hate everything that happened the whole episode seemed like really old news! i was hardly paying attention!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday episodes always suck. They spend at least 15 minutes rehashing all the crap that already happened and some that has already been rehashed once. Hate Sunday episodes, but still I watch.

Earlier when he was talking to Ronnie, Jeff said something to the effect, "well, ya know, I am not very well liked, I mean how far can I really get in this game, ya know?" Which made me wonder if he would save Jordan by not using POV on himself. Just sayin....

I think re: spelling thing Russell had gotten more letters than any other player and had a lot more to choose from. But all the others should have spelled some word, like Chima did.

If you go back and look at that everyone played the game plain WRONG!

They all decided on words they would spell before the comp,then tried to find letters to fill their words,rather than get as many letters as possible then make a word from those letters.

Can you imagine playing Scrabble that way?Dumb, Dumb,and DUMBER! just sayin

Honestly I don't think the game is more important to him then his friendship with Jordon.

ITA! He's just a genuine guy. He's obviously smitten with Jordan, and I think he'll go out before he would abandon her!

ITA! He's just a genuine guy. He's obviously smitten with Jordan, and I think he'll go out before he would abandon her!

Smitten (like that word) yes. But I think more protective. I wonder what he would do if someone really hurt her.

He certainly doesn't over do the clingy crappy stuff. They are sweet together. But I seriously doubt that Jeff would let it get out of hand. He's a gentleman, and a good ole' Chicago boy. Yup, okay in my book.

I'd love to see Jeff NOT use the Veto so Jordan doesn't get nominated, wind up being evicted leaving Laura or Jordan to win the next HoH for him, and then see some new twist that put him right back into the game able to join any clique he choses to destroy Ronnie, Jesse and Gnatalie.

I'd just wanna see the looks on their faces if he walked back in again and Jeff is really the only one who any of the losers would be worried about to return once evicted.

I'd love to see Jeff NOT use the Veto so Jordan doesn't get nominated, wind up being evicted leaving Laura or Jordan to win the next HoH for him, and then see some new twist that put him right back into the game able to join any clique he choses to destroy Ronnie, Jesse and Gnatalie.

I'd just wanna see the looks on their faces if he walked back in again and Jeff is really the only one who any of the losers would be worried about to return once evicted.

You just read my mind. In any case I think BB has to do something about this cluster f--k. I've watched every season. Usually laughed at the players stupidity. But this year, these people are just plain mean. I've never been so angry. I can imagine how they feel.

I would like to thank the camera person for showing so many close ups of Jeff this morning..... love it!!!

I would like to thank the camera person for showing so many close ups of Jeff this morning..... love it!!!

Last nite on BBAD Jeff sitting on the side of the hot tub, still wet, no shirt, just shorts. WOW :wub:

I know, I know, I'm shallow, but who cares.

IMO, Jeff is in much better shape than Jess/Russ...Jeff has a real athlete's body. I saw Jeff/Russ working out with Ronnie. Jeff/Russ only used like 10 lb weights...If I'm not mistaken this puffs up the muscles to look big but it gives you no real strength...they used to call it "muscle bound" (a good title for jesse bio).

I know in HS Jesse was 98 lb weaking, did no sports...

Last nite on BBAD Jeff sitting on the side of the hot tub, still wet, no shirt, just shorts. WOW :wub:

I know, I know, I'm shallow, but who cares.

Not shallow to look at a good looking guy!! His smile gets to me..

Well clearly that camera man fell asleep and some other jerk took over. All 4 feeds on Chima and Russell right now... what the hell did I do to deserve that kind of punishment?!?! This is the first time I've been able to watch them for that last week.

It's torture waching them. I want Jeff!!!!

At least, I got meaballs made and sauce started since they took the camera off Jeff.LOL We'll eat a good dinner tonight.

I can watch Jeff all day and all night, he is smoking HOT. Love his salt and pepper hair, his smile and oooh those eyes....MERCY :love:

He better use his POV tonight. We can't have him leaving anytime soon :nono:

Did anyone hear Jessie asking Lydia if he is cuter than Jeff (the other night) and she said yes. OMG, Jessie is in love with himself!!LMAO

When Jeff gets voted out (no please no, win Jeff win) I'll be at O'Hare waiting for his plane. Ah, the advantages of living in Chicago.

By the way I'm just kidding, I'm not a stalker, just a fan, and very proud of the home boy.

Question - Wondering do posters feel they have to qualify most of their posts lately? I do.

i usually think i'm too old for the fan-girly stuff---but jeff rocks! chi-town should be proud. but how is he not a model or actor or just star of the 'look at jeff' show? they could put it on lifetime or oxygen, and he could save marriages, man. i'm serious!

justify my posts? yeah, sometimes.

Archived