* Jeff *

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I have to admit i have a mini major crush on Jeff. He just had a very cute moment where he admitted to sucking at Big Brother.

I vote for Jeff to win something.

i dont think he will leave casey and laura seem like the most likely targets

but he does need to ditch jordan fast

Okay, now I have a major HUGE crush on Jeff. How incredibly gracious he his - with a good heart - to say how "sweet" Ronnie is, who is "just playing the game" and how genuinely happy for him he is. Wow. Good for him.

Me, of course, not as nice, as I'll never forgive Weanie weasel-boy unless he puts up Jesse & Russel, then I'd consider it.

Okay, now I have a major HUGE crush on Jeff. How incredibly gracious he his - with a good heart - to say how "sweet" Ronnie is, who is "just playing the game" and how genuinely happy for him he is. Wow. Good for him.

Me, of course, not as nice, as I'll never forgive Weanie weasel-boy unless he puts up Jesse & Russel, then I'd consider it.

ITA

Jeff admitted last night that he is probably the worst player in BB history. I wouldn't go that far Jeff. I like Jeff at least the guy is honest and calls it like it is.

I love that Jeff is just so honest and admits all his faults.

He needs to calm down a little but under that ranting I think he has a really good heart.

I agree Marty! Jeff is good guy!

I'm hoping he's around long enough, that when they break up the clique's it's Jeff that get's douche bag #1 or #2 (Jessica or Rusty) evicted, either by him as HoH or by figuring out how to play the game and getting someone else to do it... Although, I don't think Jeff would mind getting his hands dirty on that one...

Damnit Jeff, you'd BETTER win the POV!! I want so badly for someone on his side to get HOH next and boot one of those losers out the door. ANY one of them would do.

Archived