* Jordan *

JEDI

who keeps promises in bb

i would promise the world if it meant i was safe

that is what Will did and he broke almost everyone lol

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lydia hates the Gnat because of the Gnat's closeness to Jessie. Lydia would get rid of Gnat in a heart beat.

ITA Shipp!!! Clamydia and Gnat are light Satan's mignons, grovelling at his feet (did you see Lydia giving Jesse a 2 hour foot rub a couple of nights ago, occasionally stopping to smell her fingers)....

BTW...I used to have a photo of Daffy Duck in bed with Daisy Duck with Donald angrily discovering them! Have you ever see that one?

If the situation allowed for it...I'm sure they would throw it to Laura, Casey or Michelle. No doubt.

I forgot to add to my previous post...unless Xal is right and J & J really ARE stupid!

:laugh4:

I love Jeff and Jordan but fear they play with their hearts more than their minds at times. Hope it doesn't come back to bite them in the ass as without them, I wouldn't like the season very much.

They should play in the moment, for now. Could of, should of, would of. And if, and', and but's are just speculation. And never throw a comp, or not use POV on one's self. As they say - here today gone tomorrow. One more thing, lie. They all do. It's a game, not a popularity contest, which so many house guests seem to immediately forget as soon as they walk in the door.

I find it ironic how the bully gang lies to everyone, including each other, yet insist the outsiders make promises sealed in their own blood. Sword cuts both ways. I hope Laura lies her tail off, then puts up Jesses and Nat...

I find it ironic how the bully gang lies to everyone, including each other, yet insist the outsiders make promises sealed in their own blood. Sword cuts both ways. I hope Laura lies her tail off, then puts up Jesses and Nat...

Me toooooo!!!

When they were up in HOH with the Lydia, Chima gang they all confronted Jordon and said she needs to start playing the game.

From what I saw she was the one that got the group together to try and save Braden. She plays the game and worked the people in her own quiet naive way.

geeeeeeez she is playing the game a lot more then many of the others. Kevin and some of the others have not had to fight for anything or have had to worry about being evicted.

JMO

When they were up in HOH with the Lydia, Chima gang they all confronted Jordon and said she needs to start playing the game.

From what I saw she was the one that got the group together to try and save Braden. She plays the game and worked the people in her own quiet naive way.

geeeeeeez she is playing the game a lot more then many of the others. Kevin and some of the others have not had to fight for anything or have had to worry about being evicted.

JMO

ITA Marty. Jordan has had to fight her way every step. She had to fight just to defend herself for being friends with Jeff. She had to fight to try to keep her teammate Braden from being evicted. The rest of them have had to fight for nothing. She fights everyday day just to keep from sinking into the lies and filth that they spred around the house by smiling and trying to have fun and keep a good attitude.

Guys the point is Jordan didn't NEED to promise them anything. If you watched BBAD when they first told her she volunteered ALL their safety from out of nowhere. She said "everyone in this room is safe from me" and then Chima said "Jesse too" and Jordan assured her Jesse too.

She's making promises she doesn't need to make that she can't keep.

Ronnie is making promises to everybody ,that he knows he won't keep?

What is the difference? just sayin

tell em what they want to hear, to live another day!

It's in Ronnie's personality, he's a snake. Jordan is a sweetheart.

I'm just worried I'm going to see the people I like in the house suddenly turn on each other.

Me too Xal. I am hoping if push comes to shove, Jeff and Jordan realize that it's okay to go back on their word to the very people that would stab them in the back in a heartbeat. This is BB, it's what people do when they have to.

The whole bully gang plan on putting Jordan up next week anyway!!! maybe Jeff had his wakeup call...

They have too many other big dogs to deal with. Did you hear them all say they were putting up Jordon next week?

Who cares if Laura, Jordan and Jeff don't keep their promise next week.

If Ronnie bitches about it they just tell him, "Just like you said, I have to play the game for myself. Besides...now we're even"

I'm hating the meathead side less and less the more Ronnie talks and schemes.

Right now I pretty much hate Ronnie, Chi-male and Lydiot the most.

Seeing all three of them go in the next few weeks would be fine.

ITA Shipp!!! Clamydia and Gnat are light Satan's mignons, grovelling at his feet (did you see Lydia giving Jesse a 2 hour foot rub a couple of nights ago, occasionally stopping to smell her fingers)....

BTW...I used to have a photo of Daffy Duck in bed with Daisy Duck with Donald angrily discovering them! Have you ever see that one?

Hi Len, I threw up in the back of my throat when I saw the foot message. Jeez, I don't even want to touch my own feet, lol. But, Lydia is playing the Geisha girl. Please, any Geisha's out there that wasn't a racist remark.

Never saw the Duck on Duck photo.

Hi Len, I threw up in the back of my throat when I saw the foot message. Jeez, I don't even want to touch my own feet, lol. But, Lydia is playing the Geisha girl. Please, any Geisha's out there that wasn't a racist remark.

Never saw the Duck on Duck photo.

Someone posted Lydiot - excellent. Don't know who it was but I laughed out loud.

Someone posted Lydiot - excellent. Don't know who it was but I laughed out loud.

Lydiot about sums it up!!!

Supposedly, the F4 plan (or one of them) is Jesse, Nat, Shema, Ronnie...is that disgusting or what???

Totally disgusting. That is one final four I don't think I could watch. I do love the term Lydiot, though. It's right up there with cLamYDIA.

Wish I knew who posted Lydiot, I don't want to steal their thunder. But I have to use the name, so thank you whoever.

Hey whoever step up or a round of applause :clap:

Clamydia was Len's :clap:

Archived