Thursday 7/16 Show Discussion

JEDI

I know, i didnt understand that 1 bit.. i mean,unlesshe knew the athletes would be save.. but still..

Earlier, on the feeds, they were discussing that if it was an HoH comp in which you could eliminate someone, the order of elimination targets would be Russell, Natalie, then Jeff (precisely so that then 2 ahtletes could be nominated, which would not be the case if Jeff was the last one standing). So maybe that was uppermost in Casey's mind. But he should also have been thinking about the fact that Ronnie was most probably the one who did not vote the way they said they would.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

URGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was screaming NO,NO,NO,NO!!! DH thinks Casey did the right thing, because keeping Jeff in would have given the athletes power.

But my argument was that at least it would have kept JEFF safe, and Jeff sees Casey as an allie, so.........

Oh Lord, my blood pressure is up people!!

A WHOLE FREAKIN' WEEK of King Ronnie????Puke,puke,puke!

fighting on the feeds

just like week michelle won hoh after jessie got the boot

did i say michelle move was dumb

lucky for her ronnie got hoh

If Ronnie had any sense he'd turn things around and nominate Jesse and Russell.

I was thinking the same thing.

That would guarentee his safety and completely throw Lydia's game.

But he has an alliance with those clowns. Problem is that I don't think he's smart enough to see that three weeks down the road if the Athletes get their way, he's toast.

where is cecimom with week2 threads?

I hate that Ronnie won HOH, but I hate She-mah even more for her disgusting speech (most of it bleeped on CBS). She truely is an asshole. And Nat Lydia, Kevin, sitting there giggling while She-mah was making her stand. Braden didn't deserve that kind of send off. Unfortunately She-mah can't be nominated this week. But, who's to say some of the HG's can't make her life MISERABLE.

Sign me disgusted.

She-mah proved what a disgusting hot mess she is. Now Jeff goes next and that sucks...

Len, who know what Ronnie the Rat will do. He's so unpredictable, but he is scared shit less of the muscle monkies. So I seriously doubt Ronnie will take a week of their ragging on him if he nominates either. Sad state when the bullies take control.

Did ya'll hear me yelling on the east coast and Canada? I absolutely hate it when the crapheads stay in and the good guys get evicted. This was reminiscent of last year when Brian was evicted right off the bat. I find Lydia a disgusting "p.o.s" and Kevin and Ronnie are working a close second. My only hope is that Ronnie will not side with the athletes. He is, after all, playing the game for himself (dumb ass). And now for Chima, the resident lips of the house - something has crawled up her ass and it's biting. She was way over the line with the true confessions. Too bad she gets a pass this week. Couldn't have turned out worse imo.

I feel all this hate rising up. Is that normal? :(

I just want to punch someone. :boxing:

Casey didn't have to take out Jeff - leave him in there, and if it came down to it, he could have thrown it to one of the others on the last question. And if worse came to worse and he won HOH, he could have still nominated She-Beotch and claLydia for eviction. Not as good as putting up Russ/Jess/Nat, but it would have kept his alliance safe.

where is cecimom with week2 threads?

I am throughly disgusted with the hoh, Ronnie??? are you kidding me, he always has a smirk on his face, and this of course makes the athelets think they are safe. He should put up russell and Jessie,lol and if one came down, up would go clamidya, perfect name for her Sugar, love it,lolol She-bi*ches speech was uncalled for.

I have no words right now. Speechless.

Casey had a chance to eliminate Ronny, but took Jeff out instead.

Spur of the moment, so you can't blame him, but he probably made a mistake there.

Hindsight's 20/20, but at the time, I thought Casey made a good choice since if Jeff had won, all the athletes would have been safe.

even if casey wanted jeff out so they could nominate the athletes, that is so stupid!!!! why didn't he get ronnie out when he could have, then jeff could have thrown it. so stupid!

because Ronnie had them fooled. They trusted him and thought he was on their side.

IMO, Ronnie is gonna put up Kevin and Casey because they both kinda float from side to side and nobody would be outraged. One from each side too.

well it doesn't make much difference, the meatheads will be callin the shots and Ronnie will be talkin non stop how he is in charge, so the Athletes shoulda just won.

Congratulations to Imin for getting the vote exactly correct!!!

-snip-

So...

Votes to evict Braden - Natalie, Russell, Kevin, Lydia

Votes to evict Chima - Jordan, Jeff, Laura, Michelle (Michelle is till somewaht of a wildcard on this one but I think she's anti-Chima right now)

-snip-

5-5 with Jessie breaking tie to evict Braden.

I think that anyone that voted on the wrong side could be a good target for Ronnie:

Jeff

Jordan

Laura

Casey

(Michele voted on wrong side, but Ronnie cannot nominate her).

The smartest thing would be for Ronnie to nominate two people from the same clique (Jordon, Laura). However, the whole house will want an Athlete to be put on the block (Jeff). I think Ronnie will be getting advice from Jessie/Russell on who to nominate. Jessie/Russell will not want Jeff to be nominated. Casey seems to be popular in the house (organizer of the games, organizer of the topic for discussion) so I don't see him being put up.

I don't see the other members of Ronnie's "brains" clique to be helping him. Michele voted for someone in her own clique to be eliminated (Chima) so I don't expect her to providing any helpful advice to Ronnie. Chima doesn't seem to be playing the game so I don't expect her to provide any advice.

I have a question for all you Chima haters and pro-Braden. With all due respect, I was APPALLED with her speech and definitely see her in a different light, especially when I heard she made some racist comments earlier. It was disgusting to say the least. My question is IF Braden would have said the same thing or similar, would you still want him to stay?

Archived