Why doesn't crap like this happen here!

MadMarty

Only in the UK!!! They get all the fun, we get friggan' Jessie....

The 'Big Brother' housemates staged a protest by climbing up onto the roof over the lack of alcohol in the house.

The 'Big Brother' housemates staged a protest over the lack of alcohol in the house.

Marcus, Noirin, Freddie, Charlie and Siavash all climbed up onto the roof in a bid to get more food, drink and parties.

However, Big Brother was less than impressed and sternly told them: "This is Big Brother, for their own Health and Safety will all housemates come down from the roof immediately."

But posh Oxford graduate Freddie (Halfwit) was undeterred, shouting: "We want drink, more booze and parties."

However, Iranian-born party planner Siavash was soon regretting his actions and screamed: "I'm scared of heights."

He later admitted he probably shouldn't have climbed up.

Big Brother then told the group any housemates who didn't get down from the roof would be removed from the show immediately, sparking them to soon hurry down.

Just minutes later Marcus and Freddie started throwing objects into the swimming pool, including the outside bath.

Freddie then jumped into the pool, shouting: "We want a party, we want alcohol."

Cowards. They should have all stayed up there.

What are the producers going to do, cancel the remainder of the show and lose tons of revenue and advertising dollars?

Some day there is going to be a walkout. Someday. I thought it may have happened during America's Player season but it didn't.

Some day a few house guests are going to get fed up and just walk out. That is going to be a very interesting day indeed.

They'll have to put barbed wire on top of the walls next season to keep the crazies in...

I caught a couple of clips of BB UK...is the one girl's name Dogface? I couldn't understand the announcer...them Brits and their funny accents ...;)

I does sound like they have a lot more fun, drama and crazyness on the UK version! I wish BBC America would pick it up so we can watch it on the off season... I hate to say it, but so far I'm not impressed with this season at all!!

• 2 weeks later...

ha-ha I have been watching the whole season of bb uk and that was funny watching them climb the wall.And what would BB do if they stayed up there?Kick them out and bring in more HG.BB UK is always bringing in new HG.BB UK has my full attention.And yes her name is dogface,not really it's actually sophie but when they arrived in the house they were non hg and her and a guy named freddie had to legally change their names to dogface and halfwit.

Another girl had to shave off her eye brows and draw a glasses on her face until furrther notice.

Archived