Evicted Week 1

Evicted  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going home this week?

• Chima
    • Braden

Ronnie won't be overlooked at all if the other side wins HoH because Jessie and Russel will throw Ronnie under the bus in a heartbeat to deflect off them. Ronnie goes home next week if he votes out Braden and Jeff's side wins HoH.

For someone who is supposedly intelligent Ronnie is playing this game HORRIBLY. I can't think of a single player in BB history who has gone to even the final 3 by being such a snake the first week. This is something you do when there are less players, not when the entire house is still in the game and loose lips sink ships.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as I dislike Ronnie in the house, he's successfully playing both side. Yet, this is only week one.

I agree with you...however...Rus is sitting at the table this morning talking to Casey...telling him that he feels Ronnie is the twist...when Casey asked how...Rus said he's some sort of master manipulator...

He couldn't be any closer to the truth...well...except for the whole Master part...he's got a ways to go. He needs to back off and lay low at this point, luckily he's not the only HG that's talking out both sides of his mouth and he's dodged a few bullets thus far.

Oh my goodness, I hope the rest of the HG's ears are bleeding as much as mine are from Chima's whinging cackle... and they decide they just can't take it any more. I have NEVER heard a laugh as annoying as hers. And who is the dimwit that ever told her she was funny? She is about as funny as a boil! I hope Braden stays and they flip it up and switch it up... Whoever stays, please just get that menace, Russell, out of the house. I honestly believe his head is bigger than Jesses!

Congratulations to Imin for getting the vote exactly correct!!!

So...

-snip-

Votes to evict Braden - Natalie, Russell, Kevin, Lydia

Votes to evict Chima - Jordan, Jeff, Laura, Michelle (Michelle is till somewaht of a wildcard on this one but I think she's anti-Chima right now)

-snip-

5-5 with Jessie breaking tie to evict Braden.

Archived