Evicted Week 1

Evicted  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going home this week?

• Chima
    • Braden

After catching up from yesterday and last nights events...I still think Braden is going to be evicted.

Ronnie is playing both sides...but seems to really want to be a part of the Athletes group and so I think Ronnie will vote to save Chima. He's such a wild card right now that it's tough to get a real read on him though. The Athletes are just using him right now because he's giving them info from the other side...but really have no loyalty to him...he's delusional in thinking that they respect him. His actions have got the house so divided right now...that even though everyone knows he's a rat...they're still going to be targeting the bigger threats and people that have ticked them off...so he'll be safe for a while.

Casey...as much as everyone thinks he's going to save Braden...I still have my doubts. Even though Casey appears to be doubting his secret alliance with Russell and Jessie as F3...this newest revelation of him and Jessie meeting previously, at the bikini contest, has raised a huge red flag with me. Casey acted like he never met Jessie...forms a secret alliance with him and Russell...uhm...too coincidental in my opinion. I know there was a 1 in 4 shot that Jessie would have made it back into the house...and back in May, when they met at the bikini contest, Casey probably didn't know for sure he'd make it as a finalist...but still, they could easily have made a deal that if it all works out that they'd secretly work together. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey votes to evict Braden and then lies that he voted to evict Chima...causing suspicion that someone else in the house lied about their vote.

Laura...pretty much came out and said she's voting to evict Chima when she was in Hoh last night talking to Jessie, Nat and Chima. She's using the defense that Braden is on her team and she wants to stay loyal to her team...and that if J,N & C are so sure that they have the votes for C to stay...then her sympathy vote for B is meaningless. J, N & C hate L now...want her out. There's no turining back for L now.

So...

Votes to evict Braden - Natalie, Russell, Kevin, Lydia

Votes to evict Chima - Jordan, Jeff, Laura, Michelle (Michelle is till somewaht of a wildcard on this one but I think she's anti-Chima right now)

questionable are - Ronnie and Casey. I really think Ronnie will vote to evict Braden and Casey's vote I'm unsure of. Either 6-4 with Braden out or 5-5 with Jessie breaking tie to evict Braden.

In any event...the voting tonight will be one of the most interesting ones in many seasons...the uncertainty of it all right now is great!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also think ronnie is going to evict braden...he was majorly trying to blame any tie vote on casey after he tried blaming a 6-4 in favor of braden vote on kevin or one of the other lame-o's to jessie and lydia and it didn't work. for someone who's seen every episode he's not playing a good game. it's entirely too soon to be a sh*t starter, and who in their right mind would team up with jesse after watching last year? i soooo hope if ronnie votes out braden, casey does also...i want this turd called out! then i want julie to announce that the meatheads (sorry jeff) can't compete in the hoh!

Watch flashback cam 4 at about 2:20 am. Ronnie is swearing to Laura and Jordan that he's voting chima out.

I just don't trust him! I can't tell who he is more loyal too..but I've always gotten the impression it's to Jessie.

After Ronnie talked to Laura/Jordan, he then went and talked to Lydia. He seemed to somewhat protect Jordan and Laura in that conversation.

If, when he was talking to Lydia, that he protected Laura and Jordan...it could also be that he is just covering for himself so that she doesn't know who he's talking to...I doubt too many of them trust Lydia to confide their secrets to her...or be honest with her. Even Ronnie is not that naive to trust her!

I really do hope Braden stays (even though I have him picked to be evicted in prediction game.) I like Jeff/Jordan side more than Jessie/Nat side....but I still ahve my doubts that Braden will stay. Like I said earlier...it's going to be an interesting eviction...we'll see where everyone stands.

Ronnie might be sufferring from online game addiction withdrawal. So he has made the house his WOW. The bullies are the Horde. Jessie and Russell are big, ugly orcs and Natalie would be one of the undead. Other side would be Alliance.

I'm watching FB Cam 2 now. At about 2:20 am, Jeff goes up to hoh br and Jesse, Nat and Chima are really trying to bully him. He's having none of it tho. I love this guy. (side note: he and Jordan should get married, have kids and live happily ever after. ;) )

Jessie, Nat, Russell and Chima are all so dumb. WHY do they think that bullying will work? so dumb...

with that being said, I kind of want Chima to stay. I thought Braden was cool until his remarks to Kevin. I know Chima made messed up comments too but I'm not sure what she said...

Haha Ronnie is playing way too hard right now. He's entertaining though...I really want to see how he'll vote tonight. I think it'll be bye, bye for Chima.

Jessie, Nat, Russell and Chima are all so dumb. WHY do they think that bullying will work? so dumb...

with that being said, I kind of want Chima to stay. I thought Braden was cool until his remarks to Kevin. I know Chima made messed up comments too but I'm not sure what she said...

Haha Ronnie is playing way too hard right now. He's entertaining though...I really want to see how he'll vote tonight. I think it'll be bye, bye for Chima.

Jesse and Nat while talking to Jeff are just SO SURE that chima is staying, giving Jeff the line that he's wasting his vote and making enemies to boot.

Chima said to Natalie that the house was so nasty because of white ppl. It's just not been blown up because Nat was the only one who heard her.

My opinion from all remarks made by Braden and Chima is that Braden was just throwing out words to get to Kevin but Chima is a racist.

hahaha thanks Ky. Yeah Jesse and Nat are dumb...they are SO SURE and that's what will bite them in the butt.

That's really messed up of Chima to say. I'm not happy with any of the racist comments that Casey, Braden or Chima have made...

We'll see who goes home tonight. Ha the athletes are going to fall apart sooner or later...esp if someone from the other side wins HOH.

My opinion from all remarks made by Braden and Chima is that Braden was just throwing out words to get to Kevin but Chima is a racist.

The bottomline is that it's all messed up. I wasn't sure what Chima had said and just heard that she made a comment during the POV meeting. Braden shouldn't have said that to Kevin, there's no excuse for it. Chima shouldn't have said what she said during the POV meeting. If it had been the other way around (in either case), people would have been pissed (and rightfully so..).

I just think it's funny that Chima has been sitting aroung doing NOTHING and expects to stay. She hasn't talked game with anyone, nor made deals or anything to ensure her safety. She must not have seen BB before, thinking she's just a pawn and the whole house knows and will respect that.

I think Ronnie will vote out Chima. If he doesn't, then it's to cast a bad light on those who did.

He he votes Chima out, then 3 people are mad: Jessie, Natalie and Russell.

If he keeps Chima, then more people are mad, but Ronnie still won't be their main target.

I think Ronnie jst wants to be in the marjority and will vote to keep Braden.

As much as I dislike Ronnie in the house, he's successfully playing both side. Yet, this is only week one.

hahaha thanks Ky. Yeah Jesse and Nat are dumb...they are SO SURE and that's what will bite them in the butt.

That's really messed up of Chima to say. I'm not happy with any of the racist comments that Casey, Braden or Chima have made...

We'll see who goes home tonight. Ha the athletes are going to fall apart sooner or later...esp if someone from the other side wins HOH.

What comments did Casey and Braden make?

What comments did Casey and Braden make?

Chima's made comments about white people. Braden's made comments about Mexicans. Casey's made comments about black people and white guilt.

There may be more, but this is what I remember.

this newest revelation of him and Jessie meeting previously, at the bikini contest, has raised a huge red flag with me.

In any event...the voting tonight will be one of the most interesting ones in many seasons...the uncertainty of it all right now is great!

I really do hope Braden stays (even though I have him picked to be evicted in prediction game.)

It's almost lunchtime here. I plan to sacrifice my lunch hour to watch footage of numerous bikini contests to figure out the exact date that specific one took place, since I strongly suspect it took place before BB10 (That's 10, not 11.) Ahhh, the sacrifices I make!

I'll keep everyone posted if I find anything or not.

I'm watching FB Cam 2 now. At about 2:20 am, Jeff goes up to hoh br and Jesse, Nat and Chima are really trying to bully him.

In Jeff's case, it's "bowly", not "bully".

(That conversation a couple of nights ago had me cracking up and rolling on the floor.)

Chima's made comments about white people. Braden's made comments about Mexicans. Casey's made comments about black people and white guilt.

There may be more, but this is what I remember.

WOW. This really urks me with people. I definitely see them differently now. I'm stunned that Casey would make a "white" comment when he's white so I have no clue what's his deal. Making stupid comments like this about the color of someone's skin is only gonna get them closer to the door. You can't safe yourself with racial remarks.

Hmm, now I'm having my doubts. I've been watching the flashbacks, and after seeing a convo with Ronnie, Jordan and Laura outside, I think Braden my be going home.

Ronnie kept telling Jordan to prepare for the vote to be tied and Braden to go home and how it'll be Casey's fault. I seriously think, now, after hearing this convo, Ronnie is just trying to cover his tracks and place blame on Casey, when in reality, Ronnie will flip and keep Chima.

Sad thing is, if this is the case, Ronnie will be overlooked and they'll blame Casey.

It's almost lunchtime here. I plan to sacrifice my lunch hour to watch footage of numerous bikini contests to figure out the exact date that specific one took place, since I strongly suspect it took place before BB10 (That's 10, not 11.) Ahhh, the sacrifices I make!

I'll keep everyone posted if I find anything or not.

I'm sure it's going to b a tough job...but someone has to do it! Thanks for the sacrifice...all for the good of Team Mortys...

;)

:animated_rotfl:

Archived