Evicted Week 1

Evicted  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going home this week?

• Chima
    • Braden

Some HGs think the vote will be a landslide, while others think the votes will be close. Who do you think is going home this week?

Is Chima the inevitable pawn who gets evicted? Or will she strictly be the pawn that gets to stay?

Has Braden said too much that he can't be saved? Or has his campaigning actually worked?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I haven't quite figured it out. It seems like a lot of them are warming up to Braden and the idea of him staying. But I don't know if they'll actually keep him.

I'd rather Braden stay over Chima, though.

It would be great if they can get the votes to get Chima the hell out of there. She is such a pain in the ass.

Unfortunately i think it will be Braden.

From a game point of view, if the HGs were smart they would keep him though because they know he will be focused on removing the meat-head squad and not be targeting any of them.

I'm thinking that Bradens campaigning might actually be working, and Chima is really getting on people's nerves (mine included) So, I voted that Chima would get evicted... The only way, I see her safe is if the votes go 5-5, with pinhead douchebag Jessie voting Braden out... IMO

Chima gots to go. She laughs at anything thats said and its very annoying

I happen to like her laugh which in return makes me laugh. She's BY far the least annoying person in the house.

So who do we think is going to be evicted this week?

Braden (popular), Chima (brains)

Casey -- votes for Chima

Jeff -- votes for Chima (friends with Braden)

Jordan (popular) -- votes for Chima

Kevin --- votes for Braden

Laura (popular) --- votes for Chima

Lydia -- votes for Braden (made a deal when taken off the block to vote for Braden)

Michele (brains) --- votes for Braden

Natalie --- votes for Chima

Ronnie (Brains) --- votes for Braden

Russell -- votes for Braden

The vote is tied and Jessie removes Braden.

Some HGs think the vote will be a landslide, while others think the votes will be close. Who do you think is going home this week?

Is Chima the inevitable pawn who gets evicted? Or will she strictly be the pawn that gets to stay?

Has Braden said too much that he can't be saved? Or has his campaigning actually worked?

So hoping Chima is not just a pawn...Bye Chima

I hope braden stays!

Me too :animated_scratchchin:

Okay, what side is Ronnie really on? As in, what way will he vote?

As much as I don't like him in the house, he's pretty smart right now, as he's playing both sides. No one's really planning on nominating him and both sides need him.

Since he's telling the same thing to both sides, I just wanted to ask ya'll if you had a feeling of what he'll really do and who he actually supports.

From what I've seen of Ronnie, I think he supports whoever has got the power. I think he's on Jessie's side. But I've only seen him telling them things on the feeds, I haven't seen his interactions with J and J and B.

I hope I'm wrong but I think Braden will be evicted. I think it might be Jeff, Casey, Jordan, Laura vote to evict Chima. Natalie, Russell, Lydia, Kevin vote to evict Braden. And Michele and Ronnie are those crucial swing votes. Michele seems friendly with the Jeff crowd and Ronnie is basically on everyone's side.... doesn't he realize he HAS to vote only one way? lol

So who do we think is going to be evicted this week?

Braden (popular), Chima (brains)

Casey -- votes for Chima

Jeff -- votes for Chima (friends with Braden)

Jordan (popular) -- votes for Chima

Kevin --- votes for Braden

Laura (popular) --- votes for Chima

Lydia -- votes for Braden (made a deal when taken off the block to vote for Braden)

Michele (brains) --- votes for Braden

Natalie --- votes for Chima

Ronnie (Brains) --- votes for Braden

Russell -- votes for Braden

The vote is tied and Jessie removes Braden.

Natalie is going to vote for Braden, she most likely is not going to go against her team.

I think chima has put a few nails in her own coffin by being a whiney ***** while being on the block. She doesn't seem to realize what a vulnerable position she's in. A bit too cocky and she's burning bridges.

I agree! I about had it with her!!!! She is too much of a princess to play! If she didnt want to play the game, why waste space for another person to play the game!

Okay, what side is Ronnie really on? As in, what way will he vote?

As much as I don't like him in the house, he's pretty smart right now, as he's playing both sides. No one's really planning on nominating him and both sides need him.

Since he's telling the same thing to both sides, I just wanted to ask ya'll if you had a feeling of what he'll really do and who he actually supports.

I have no idea about Ronnie except that he's loyal to Ronnie only. I don't think he has a true allegiance to any of them, but he does have to vote regardless. I'm just wondering how he's going to explain his vote, no matter who it is. He definitely going to tick off some ppl. If he can pull off playing both sides, he'll win, but I just don't see how it's possible to keep going at the pace he's going and not get caught. Sides are going to switch up and ppl will start comparing notes.

smartest thing to do is evict Braden.. Lets face it, Chima is not going to win and do much but whine all the time and piss folks off .. Braden seems competitive and I can see him winning a couple of HOH's and POV's, get him out now while they have the chance to, if they don't they'll regret it.

It would be nice to see the voting go the other way and boot Chima while saving Braden.

I'd love to see the looks on the meat-head squad when the curtain lifts from their tiny brains and they realize their 'power' was just an illusion they formed that only they believed. ^_^

Archived