Can outgoing HoH's CLIQUE play for new HoH?

FishyLynn

I can't wait to have a new HOH next week. I pray it is not Russel or Natalie.

Agree - and I don't want Ronnie either, as I don't think I could stand his nerdy cockiness for an entire week. I am hoping for Jordan (not Jeff because then he can't nominate anyone from the stupid athletes).

After seeing Natalie's less than stellar performance in that veto comp I'm not worried about her winning that much. Physical stuff would be difficult with her now because her shoulder is hurt. Maybe she hurt it on that diaper comp...

The lamest thing about it this way is theoreticly, one team can go the entire season actually running the house and never losing a member until they break up as one team.

Pretty weak twist idea I think.

Even if Jeff wins he can only pick 2 outsiders who could have been allies to him.

If Russel or Gnatalie win it, it will be exactly the same as if Jesse just stayed on.

Don't know how it will play out...

But when (if) Jeff doesn't win HOH .... and one of the opposite groups HG does....

you can BET his team players will keep throwing it up to him that he threw the game.

You would think so, but no. The HOH clique can play for HOH. So this week, Jessie will sit out, but his other 3 team mates can still play and win HOH.

Everything is exactly the same as in every other season.. EXCEPT, if your clique wins HOH (which is only 2 other people, 3 for the jocks), then your safe... Your still allowed to compete in the next HOH.

just curious, how you are certain? they didn't have to compete for food, water, and beds. i have a feeling that we won't get what we want...but how can the two of you be certain?

Don't know for sure but it makes sense that only ONE person is HOH so only one is excluded from playing the next comp.

i thought maybe some had an "in" on what was really going to happen. they sounded pretty sure and i wondered why. i also think it's odd that i've not heard any of the hgs wonder if this could be the case.

Good point Penguin. There could be more twists in this game. I like the one SueZ mentioned that Jesse will be moved around and be in a different clique next week. That would shake things up.

Good point Penguin. There could be more twists in this game. I like the one SueZ mentioned that Jesse will be moved around and be in a different clique next week. That would shake things up.

But Jessie would be all alone in the Pinhead clique.... :animated_rotfl:

i only want jesse moved out of the house. if he's going to stay he might as well be with the rest of the a-holes on his team (excluding jeff). this is the longest bb week ever. i still can't believe we're only on week one!

penguin, I have been trying to figure out what that thing is in the foreground of your avatar but I can't. What is it?

it's a still from the tv show, the kids in the hall!

i also think it's odd that i've not heard any of the hgs wonder if this could be the case.

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before (because it's all becoming one big blur!), but I think Lydia was saying something about waiting for an answer about something from the Diary Room, and that if her suspicions about it were correct, it would turn the house upside-down. I can only assume that since she hasn't mentioned anything about it afterward, that her suspicions were faulty. (If they were indeed about clique members being ineligible to play for HoH.)

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before (because it's all becoming one big blur!), but I think Lydia was saying something about waiting for an answer about something from the Diary Room, and that if her suspicions about it were correct, it would turn the house upside-down. I can only assume that since she hasn't mentioned anything about it afterward, that her suspicions were faulty. (If they were indeed about clique members being ineligible to play for HoH.)

Jedi, why are you posting in purple instead of green? Are you trying to match your avatar?

LOL.

No.

Sometimes, when I post about 2 different subjects in the same post, I will change to purple for the second one.

In my previous post, I had originally answered the question about Penguin's avatar first. But while I was typing the second part, penguin answered the question himself. So I deleted the first part, since it was no longer pertinent, and left the second part in purple.

But you're right, I'm more of a green than a purple.

I don't think moving Jesse around to other teams would really impact much.

The meat-head squad seems to be happy as a 'to-the-end' group so they would still find ways to nominate other people to suit their own needs even if they're officially teamed or not.

No one seems to be taking the different cliques idea very seriously anyway or they would be sticking up for their own -- which they dont (cept the athletes).

i also thought she might be thinking of that...but she's stuck up jesse's butt so i'd think she'd be ok with it either way...this week. also, she probably wouldn't want to share that info (though i don't think bb would tell her either way) with the hgs...or would be allowed to...since, "you're not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other hgs"

bb...probably didn't have a plan. i think they change things based on the audience reaction. i.e. swaying the athletes into taking lydia off the block. last time i checked she was the favorite on cbs.com. barf...obviously those people don't have the feeds. prior to watching the feeds, i thought she'd be my fav (being a tatted lady myself), but she's STUPID, whinny, and needy...i have no tolerance for that!

Sometimes, when I post about 2 different subjects in the same post, I will change to purple for the second one.

In my previous post, I had originally answered the question about Penguin's avatar first. But while I was typing the second part, penguin answered the question himself. So I deleted the first part, since it was no longer pertinent, and left the second part in purple.

But you're right, I'm more of a green than a purple.

Okay, now that's totally OCD. :lipsrsealed2::giggle:

(my kid is the most OCD person on the earth. she says she's not OCD but rather CDO, in alphabetical order as it should be.)

hmm

If it's true that all the Athletes can play (minus Jesse) and one of them happens to win HOH...

then they'll get to eliminate someone from ANOTHER group again.

That would only leave 1 group left with 3 players.....

That gives that team a very unfair advantage as long as they continue to play 'groups' :angry:

Archived