Live Eviction Taping

Hi There, just wondering if anyone has ever been to one of the Big Brother tapings. I just got tickets to this Thursday and wanted to get an idea of what time it tapes, and how it goes, like do you get to meet the evictee?. It says be there by 3:30, does it tape at 4 or 5. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

The show is live...airs at 8pm eastern time...which I believe is 5 pm in Cali. time.

I don't know anything else...

Have a great time though...get there on time...and come back here and tell us all about it!

:)

How did you come apoun these tickets? and how much were they?

They were free, I signed up on this site: http://www.ocatv.com/shows/show/265

I got an email letting me know there were seats available and went to the site to get them, the seats were all gone within a couple hours. But you can register for the waiting list and they might notify you when more dates are available.

From something I read last year, guests got to stay in their seats while Julie taped an interview with the evicted houseguest which was then broadcast on the next day's Early show (or whatever it's called.)

In the past, they used to fly the houseguests overnight to New York for a LIVE interview the next day.

(I'm not sure if what I read last year was for one of the Jury members or one of the non-jury members.)

We are really looking forward to going, so exciting, can't wait. I'll try and post how it went after the show.

Try? TRY?

No, no. You absolutely MUST!

And, Im sure your not suppose to talk pictures.. But do it, Just turn off the flash.. :D

Maybe I can try taking pictures with my cell phone so its not as noticeable.

That would be cool if we get to see her tape the morning show interview as well.

So who do we think is going to be evicted this week?

Braden (popular), Chima (brains)

Casey -- votes for Chima

Jeff -- votes for Chima

Jordan (popular) -- votes for Chima

Kevin --- votes for Braden

Laura (popular) --- votes for Chima

Lydia -- votes for Chima

Michele (brains) --- votes for Braden

Natalie --- votes for Chima

Ronnie (Brains) --- votes for Braden

Russell -- votes for Braden

By a vote of 6 to 4, Chima "the pawn" is eliminated from the big brother house.

Surprising how year after year someone offers to be the pawn, it's rarely ever works and the pawn goes home. Is Chima even really interested in staying in the house. I haven't watched online for a couple days, last time I saw her seemed like she just wanted to leave.

So who do we think is going to be evicted this week?

Braden (popular), Chima (brains)

Casey -- votes for Chima

Jeff -- votes for Chima

Jordan (popular) -- votes for Chima

Kevin --- votes for Braden

Laura (popular) --- votes for Chima

Lydia -- votes for Chima

Michele (brains) --- votes for Braden

Natalie --- votes for Chima

Ronnie (Brains) --- votes for Braden

Russell -- votes for Braden

By a vote of 6 to 4, Chima "the pawn" is eliminated from the big brother house.

Not sure that will be the case. I have heard Laura and Lydia say that Braden has been a bit forward in his "goodnight" hugs and kisses. We most likely will see Braden leave this week unless he can pull off a miracle. Something to do with Chima and her prima dona attitude....hmmmm :animated_scratchchin:

Didn't Howie from Big Brother 6 also touch the girls too much? He didn't get kicked off the first week. It is usually a good idea to keep people around that many people dislike. Even if I give you Lydia, I don't see Laura voting against her clique (popular).

If you are right about Lydia, then it would be a 5-5 tie. If there was a tie, I would predict that Jessie will toss out Braden.

FYI - Jessie Russell Natalie and Ronnie made a deal with Chima-ney that she would be a pawn. Ronnie refused to be the pawn. Then it looked like Lydia would get the votes to stay so the muscle heads had to get Lydia off the block and put up someone else (Braden). So I seriously doubt that Jessie Russell Natalie and Ronnie are gonig to change their vote against Chima-ney. Think Kevin Michelle Laura and Casey will vote to keep Chima-ney also. So I think it's a done deal. Braden goes, too bad, he was just the fall guy for the muscles heads stupid plan (originally thinking Lydia would go).

I don't see anything about additional tickets, though.

And I love how the third paragraph says:

Join the online waitlist for an opportunity to request tickets and be in the live audience of ABC's dance phenomenon as it tapes live in Hollywood.

Archived