Tuesday 7/14 Show Discussion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The main reason they took Lydia off the block was because they knew she would sell her soul to the devil to get off the block. That works in their favor because she's joined their alliance which makes their side stronger.

I hate to say it but Russell, Jesse and Natalie are playing a good game. Every time they get some kind of "dirt" on a HG they blackmail them with the information and force them to do whatever they want them to do.

I was surprised how good Russell is in his observations. You can watch body language or tone of voice to tell if someone is lying. Russell also likes to start trouble by either picking on someone or planting seeds of thought to cause an argument. As long as he creates these arguments he believes the target will not be on his back. It's called projection and he seems to be pretty good at it, lol

I knew as much as Ronnie was running back and forth from one HG to another someone would catch him being a weasel to everybody in that house. He made a huge mistake and will end up being evicted a lot sooner than he would otherwise. He isn't so smart after all. ;)

Russell plays a very simialar game to Cappy in his first two weeks.

It looks good now cause Jessie has HOH. Going forward things change rapidly and those that think they have bull wind up getting the horns.

I think Jess and Russ have overplayed their hand too much. HOH in the first week you wanna play like you don't know anyone and don't know what you're doing. As of right now Jess and Russ have used it to make at least four enemies in this house. Not good.

Okay, did anyone else crack up when Ronnie was SO serious, and said he had a secret to tell (who was it -- Chima??) and then he announces he is a National Champion in Persuasive Speaking -- I was ROLLING!!!

No doubt....of course persuading Chima would not be a big trick...after all if she believes that there IS a national champion of persuasive speaking... :animated_rotfl:

I think Russ could have played a good game if he didn't have that fight with Jeff. He looked pretty scary and I think just put a HUGE target on his back. He should have either been more subtle or let him have it privately.

Archived