Whose side are YOU on?!

Which side?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Whose side are you on?

• Natalie, Russell and Jessie's side
    • Jeff's side

Jeff felt alienated by his group because they don't talk to him. But the other side acts like it's all Jeff's fault. Forgetting the fact that not one, not two, but all three of them didn't make an effort to talk to him either.

Russell had been being a jerk to Jeff (who had been trying to be friendly to Russell) for the previous few days, and I think it just blew up. Russell was also acting like a tough guy too much for Jeff to handle. Like telling Ronnie he could have hung in the first HOH for another 10 hours and later going and crying to Jeff about how much his back hurt.

Not since Season 3 and Roddy have I seen potential for a great looking guy with a personality that I really want to watch. Now these droids are following the power and turning against Jeff. I'm afraid he'll be gone next week.

Here's hoping the handsome "technotronic guy" stays around through the summer!

Not since Season 3 and Roddy have I seen potential for a great looking guy with a personality that I really want to watch. Now these droids are following the power and turning against Jeff. I'm afraid he'll be gone next week.

Here's hoping the handsome "technotronic guy" stays around through the summer!

Amen! (and I thought a gorgeous, sensitive, funny, sincere and straight guy was just a myth.) jk guys.

Archived