Saturday, July 11th

vannatc1

ronnie maybe the worse bb player ever

making us super fans look real bad

Right now, I want her or Laura to win..

But smart players are always huge targets.. they know final HOH is always part mental..

And, they were talking earlier that they thought she Had to be a doctor, or scientest..

At this point in the game, I have no idea who I want to win. I do feel there are too many loose lips in this bunch of players.

As long as Laura doesn't win HOH next week and kind of flies under radar a bit, she will be set. Early HOH's can be disasters. Look at Jessie, can't wait for Jeff to win HOH and put Jessie/Russel up with Nat as backup.

Jeff can't put up Jessie and Russell. They're his clique-mates.

Game Play - but it Jeff throws the comp (helps her to win HOH) to Lydia she can put up the muscle monkey boys. Hah. Then have monkey girl as a back door if required. All things considered, if Lydia isn't voted out, and etc.

ronnie "i wasnt in storage room with jessie". russell " i seen you on the tv" lol

ronnie "i wasnt in storage room with jessie". russell " i seen you on the tv" lol

These people don't know when to shut their mouths, do they?LOL

Shipp -- That would be great but I'm questioning Lydia's allegiance now. She just pinky-swore some kind of allegiance with Russell, telling him he could have her baby unicorn thingy as a sacrifice if she broke her word.

Lydia could put up Jessie and Natalie if she told Russ that he was safe with her. Ah but the POV who would Lydia use? I suggest Ronnie, that little back stabber with the BIG mouth.

Archived