Horse face?

DING

I don't find her that attractive at all. I won't go as far to say she has a horse face.LOL

I don't find her that attractive at all. I won't go as far to say she has a horse face.LOL

From a woman..

Yes, she does have big Knockers.. BUT, other then that, she is in great shape, with a good body, And I think she has a pretty face too.. i think Jordan is very pretty too..

Yup Laura... She is sort of a dead fish tho... I thought she'd have some game to go with her flotation devices. LMAO when the audio caught her making a loud poooo Fart and her saying she is having Kidney issues..... She's having KaKaPooPoo issues. Where is her personality? I can overlook the need for orthodontic work if she could looooosen Up a bit.<~~~PunIntended!

Yup Laura... She is sort of a dead fish tho... I thought she'd have some game to go with her flotation devices. LMAO when the audio caught her making a loud poooo Fart and her saying she is having Kidney issues..... She's having KaKaPooPoo issues. Where is her personality? I can overlook the need for orthodontic work if she could looooosen Up a bit.<~~~PunIntended!

:animated_rotfl:

she has a lovely shape no doubt, but its like everytime the camera pans around in view of her, her teeth are just hanging out her mouth... like she can not keep her top lip over them. I dont think she is ugly, its just her oversized teeth.. I'd like to suggest we call her CHOMPERS.

She is overly insecure. She can't sit anywhere without that awkward aura around her like she doesn't know what to do with herself. I don't keep up with the boards but she can't even close her mouth because of her messed up grill. So far, I have no problem cheering for her (she's not on my hate list), but these are very noticeable observations.

I do not think Laura is that great. AND she eats with her mouth open and smacks, I hate that, yuk!!!!!! Her boobs are just tooo damn big, what was she thinkin??

I don't think Laura has a horse-face at all.

Both her and Jordan are the 2 eye-candy in the show, out of the females.

She does actually seem nice, I haven't heard her say anything bad about anyone yet, but I do agree with whoever mentioned her being insecure.

She does have an awkwardness about her, probably because she knows people will always automaticly judge her and hate her.

The stupidest thing I've seen her do was he "I think Jesse is the hottest guy" comment and trying to flirt with him.

Oh yeah... :lookaround:

And I don't mind admitting it -- I LOVE her bOObage! :naughty:

I think the girl is very pretty. It's her dang teeth that distract from that beauty.

And I also agree she seems nice. I was turned off by her and a few other girls immediately not liking the pretty blonde b/c for me.. it was more out of insecurities. I like the fact she's not as loud as one would have thought she was. Jen was way more interesting than her, but I'd rather be friends (if I had to) with this one (again, so far).

Archived