BB 11 Letters from inanimate objects

Dade

Dear BB Production,

Please save me, wash me, cleanse me. I feel scuzzy and sexually abused. I was forced into a sexual act I did not willingly want to participate in. Oh the horror, let me in the DR, quick send for counseling I'm starting to shred!!

The HOH Blanket

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Jessie's "Johnson" (would that be an inanimate object? Hmmmm, anwyay)

I hear ya got somethin' somethin'.

Congratulations.

Lydia's hand :glove:, or :o or :marie: (meeeeeeeeowww). :giggle:

Dear Natalie & Chima,

If I had any say I would evict you from here.

Signed,

the red room.

Dear Lydia,

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest and landed right inside the BB house. Unfortunately they want their mental patient back. Don't worry about packing your side show freak hats, it's not like you'll really get the chance to put them on with your hands being pinned behind your back and all. Best leave them behind to cover Jessie's "head" since your filthy mouth won't be around to do it.

Signed,

Jack, who's taking pointers from you on how to be insane.

Dear Ronnie,

I am beyond ashamed that of all people in the world you chose to represent me. There are many colors you could have chosen ie: Gray for your complete dullness, green for envy (we all know how you want to be with the meat heads), pink because of the sissy that you are, purple and blue for all the bruises you are going to get by hitting yourself after watching this show when you are out, etc... but no, you just had to pick me....

I think the real reason you had no friends in High School is because you were a liar.... and could never keep your stories straight.

Signed in embarassment,

The color yellow

I cringe everytime you I think of the strip down your back or your belly... please assign a new color to yourself.

Dear Jesse,

Maybe you need to remember where you laid me down instead of acusing others.

Signed,

Your toothpaste

Dear Casey,

This morning when you were the only one awake, I'm not sure if you thought I might make good fertilizer and decided to try it out. I'm not, it won't help your hair grow to cover that thinning spot. Please leave me where I belong nobody wants to see you use me again.

The contents of your nose.

Dear Ronnie

Quit! Your killing me.. Make up your damn mind..

-Your brain.

Dear Lydia

When you have your head up Jessee's ass all day, it really starts to smell in here...

-Your brain.

Dear Jessee

Have we met?

-Your brain. (a true inanimate object)

Archived