Dear Gnat,

You just don't have the build for me.

Signed,

Chima's swimsuit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesse and Nat,

Quit your whining. It is no fun for me having to deal with you.

Signed,

The havenot room.

**I'm not sure why this thread is archived..are ppl bored of letters?**

Dear Jessie,

I know what's going to happen... Jeff will use his coup to nominate you and Natalie. By a vote of 3-2, the houseguests will evict you. You'll throw a fit and once again blame America. Gosh, you're so damn predictable. Here's a little newsflash for you though... you're the one who set out to target Jeff week one. You're the one who hid in his bed week after week, not associating with anyone but your little crew and playing your little tent games. Fact: yes, America does hate you. Fact: yes, we do like Jeff a lot more, heck, we LOVE him. Fiction: Sadly, we did not get to vote you out ourselves...trust me, if we could have, we would have. Jeff is the one who chose the nominees (maybe you should have been nicer to him), and the rest of the house (you know, the people you had no use for) are the ones who voted to evict you. In short, you brought this on yourself. While we would love to take the credit, we can't. You did this all by yourself. (Actually, that's not entirely true. Thanks to AG you got another shot back in the house and since they bent the rules for you while you were a have not, you made it further than you should have and would have on your own. But finally, the gig is up.)

Now, do me a favour please and pass me over to your pitbull (that is if she's not fetching you a sandwhich)..

Dear Natalie ,

You might as well go get Chima too since this applies to her as well. You're both f*cked. Seriously. You thought you had the house covered with the HGs you strung along, safe under Jessie's armpit, but now that he's gone and you've pissed off the rest of the house, you've pretty well screwed yourselves. Don't go blaming America. We didn't make you cause fights between innocent HGs, nor did we encourage you to use racial slurs or lie your ass off . You did this all by yourselves. Don't be like Jessie and blame America for f*cking up your game by voting him out. We can't help that you alligned yourself with a shmuck. Did you not see last season? A nerd and a shmuck.. wow, brilliant game plan. Then, you p*ss off the most physically able person in your "alliance", ya, way to go.

Anyhow, say hi to Jessie in the jury house for us. Too bad he even made it that far...

Signed,

The Reality in Reality TV

Dear Natalie,

Please get a shower daily or just stay off of me.

Signed,

the HOH bed.

Yes Jesse:

America hates you still.

The Coup d'etat

(I am french - they don't like me much either except to eject your dumb arse from de house).

Lydia, Russell:

Next week perhaps you can grant yourselves the special power of Sweeney Todd.

You can run aournd the hour seeking vengenence on anyone who made you suffer.

Signed

The Household scissors and power shears.

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't know why such a fun post was moved into the archives. This was one of my fave topics, especially back in my "lurking" days. Anyways...

Dear Jeff,

Well it looks like you get to experience the true meaning of me this week. Maybe you shouldn't have overused me last week.

Signed

The phrase "You got got"

P.S.- I really don't sound cute at all. Why would you say me so much?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Natalie,

Please wash your hair before placing me on your head.

Signed,

Kevin's crown

Natalie,

Please shower or bathe daily before wearing me.

Signed,

The HOH robe

Archived