nixie

New and Old Members

44 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone! I am new to posting on the forum, but have been a Big Brother lurker for years here at Morty's TV. It's that time of year to start gearing up for Big Brother 16, so I thought I would join the forum and try to participate as much as I can this season.

I hope it's fun here. If not, I'm leavin'. :lol:

Here's to a successful and fun season for all! :cheers:

Right back at ya' ________ :beer:

The last I heard ... Big Brother 16 will start on June 25, 2014

Can't wait to start seeing and hearing all the buzz before it actually starts.

:clap: back for another season of Big Brother am looking forward to it now that things have settled down here. hope to see people in chat real soon!!! :clap:

Lol.... It's officially time to gear up for Big Brother when I see Kitten's name popping up on the Threads....

lol slow you know I always show up a month before bb starts

is this where I check in and get my BB16 live feed posting instruction manual? :)

I just signed up for the feeds using Mortys link, so I'm ready to go!

Welcome Newbies - So glad you are going to have fun with us. :deal2:

So very glad to so many of you that are still here... YIIPPEEEE, Welcome to all the newbies, hope you all have a great time at MORTY's

I'm happy to be back for Big Brother 16. I hope we have a good response getting new members like we did last year. I would like to encourage those who normally lurk in the background to take a chance and join us so you can posts your thoughts and reactions to this crazy thing known as Big Brother. :animated_bouncy:

Newbies and veterans alike, did you know we cover BigBrother UK as well during the summer? Go over to http://MortysTV.com/BBUK and check out our coverage of the season, which started just a week ago.

Fuskie
Who notes that this season is all about the POWER...

So happy to be watching the 16th season with Morty!!! The best big brother page ever <3 Watching for 16 seasons and counting. Hate how big brother put the sides of the house on the live feeds but it is what is. thank you Morty for doing all you do and having a great site and forums

Looks at new snacks.....................

I'm a new member. Hi. Been watching on and off since season two.  (Missed a few when I got fed up with the increased production. I think 9 10 11 and 13. Watched Season 11 online last month.) Enjoying the season so far.

Wow, it has been years since I've been to this site. I'm so happy to see that it's still up and running. I hope that everyone has been doing well. It's good to see some familiar names.

Years, eh? ? ?

Were you mad at us, or do they not have internet in prison? LOL

We're still here. What have you been up to?

Fuskie

Who hopes you'll stick around a bit and pop into chat every now and then...

Hello. I'm new here. I can not say that I'm a big fan of the TV show. But I have a few favorites that I watch regularly. I'm also interested in reading various opinions here. Maybe I'll find something that will be interesting for me