126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new twist?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind this twist at all.

i think we get to see how others act when their group is in power. The false security of being safe for a week will open up a mouth or two and in turn should create some long lasting damage.

Also, the groups are 3 so we should naturally get a 2 v 1 complex within a group setting at some point.

These cliques are not preventing the hgs from forming other alliances, which is good. Plus, the hgs aren't afraid to go against their clique mates.

The clique titles are adding a little bit more to BB, but the original BB is still there.

I guess I'm ok with it... does spice things up right from the start... but I do see a disadvantage for whichever clique gets a member voted out this week... I'm guessing only Jesse doesn't get to play for HOH next week, meaning the cliques will all have 3 members playing, except for the one having someone voted out... with the odds against them 2 to 12 in the HOH comp, the chances of them winning will be slim... then the 'easy' nomination next week to keep the house happy is the remaining 2 members of the clique... knowing the house it probably won't go down like that though! lol

I AM excited the season has started! :)

This is nuts I know..but expect the unexpected...

What if, Jesse has to move from the clique he's in, to the clique that is shorted....now there's a twist for ya!

Another thought ... maybe only two from each clique get to play for HOH.....

The insane thing is...this could all happen...or I'm just over tired with a over worked mind....ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I don't like any twist that teams the houseguests up. I think the challenges should be played individually, and I don't like that safety for the whole group thing. The houseguests do enough teaming up on their own. They didn't need BB to do it for them.

But it makes it more fun because alot of these people dont like people in their own team, forcing them to sorta get along.. And now there are secret allainces forming with other cliques.. making it very interesting if you have the feeds.

Currently the Twist has made for interesting plans for the clique groups...it definitely is helping Jeff by being grouped with the boneheads...the big prob will be if he wins HOH...he won't be able to nominate any of the yo-yos...I'm thinking he got to throw the comps for now..

yeah.. will the athlets throw HOH so Jeff can leave? This makes the twist a good thing.. I like it.. Jeff would for sure the back up nominee if he could go up... Alot of strategy/Trust is needed with this twist.

The athletes won't throw HOH. They're too power hungry. If anything Jeff would throw it only so the rest of them wouldn't be immune from nomination. Just watch, next HOH if they win they're going to do a tactless celebration in front of everyone, if they lose it will be dead silence from them.

The twist sucks, but it does add new strategy. They all clearly want him gone but can't do anything about it because of the risk involved in letting the other side they plan on picking off have HOH. Essentially, Jeff is the safest person in the house and will stay that way for a long time, barring that the rules allow HOH to put up one of their own as a veto replacement.

Still, this twist can only last so long...what if they remove one of the Athletes to another team, one more week of three per team...next have uneven number on one team w/two (but comp could benefit due to fewer team members, that happened on survivor once)...when 10 are left creat five new cliques of two each...when 9 left have 3 cliques of 3 each...etc.

That makes sense, King. Since all clique members are exempt from eviction by fellow clique member then those same members should be exempt from the next HOH comp, like their fellow c members.

Archived