Thursday 7/9 CBS show

uvp

:afro:

mystery hg?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm, now if I had my choice, it would be Will Wikle. He was so cute and funny, but I know that will never happen.

So with that said, I guess Brian would be the best choice out of the FHG mentioned so far.

How are you guys coming up with your guesses? Is there a site with possibles? I know since the today is the big day that it really doesn't matter but I was just curious.

leak info

CBS does that a lot too... They did it back during all star's, the whole house guest list was up for a while there, and they've blanked out the person going home on Survivor several times too...

Oh ok. Thanks! :figment:

Haven't heard or seen much of him since his season. What's going on with him?

I know he's going to be doing a chat here pretty soon... I'll see if I can't talk to his site manager and find out...

Duh me... Never mind, I thought you meant Dr. Will, I loved Will Wilke... ADORE him... I am in touch and he's doing well... I haven't talked to him in a while, would you like for me to see if he's willing to give us an update on how things have been for him since the show, maybe do a chat, if it's ok with Morty...

Rod, I don't want to sound like a know it all, but I have been in contact with Dick in the past day, and he's going to be doing a call in type show for Realplayer during BB along with Janelle... Janelle is going to be in NYC and ED is going to be in the stuido, so Janelle will be calling in, but it's very convoluted how things are going to work, but I will go get the information and post it...

ETA:

I will be doing my weekly webcast for Real Player again this year.

RealPlayer Superpass has given me my own tab in their browser, which will closely link my website and my myspace etc... They have been great to work with and our relationship is solid.

I have some fun guests lined up and we will be out on locations more this season, we will also have more past houseguests....

The viewers were out in huge numbers for the show last year and I don't see any reason why that would change.

But I will also be doing a weekly webcast with Janelle to fill the void left by the Cancellation of Housecalls.

It will be a call in show that will talk about the feeds and anything and everything else going on in the house and being talked about on the internet.

I will be in studio while Janelle will be in NYC, but will be as good as sitting next to me co-hosting the show (well, as good as for you people, but I am getting jipped.)

We will also be doing a "He said, She said" type blog or column.

Where one week I will start off by writing my summary/thoughts/opinion on the happenings of the week in the Big Brother house. I will send it to Janelle where she will then write her opinion/feelings/thoughts about MY writings. It will come back to me, where I will write my thoughts on her response, then back to her.

The next week she will start.

I will respond.

She will respond to my response.

I will respond and wrap it for the week.

Ok, did you follow that? lol...

Basically we both comment twice.

We will take turns starting it off every week.

I had a very long, fun talk with Janelle just a few days ago and we were batting ideas back and forth and thought it would be a lot of fun to do these two things together (although I had a couple more things I'd like to do with her.)

I have spoken with some people about both, the call in show with Janelle and the blob/column with Janelle and are talking to them now, but I will be speaking with more people about finding the appropriate home for each.

I am looking for sponsors for the Real Player show. The more

money brought in means that we will be able to do more things with the show.

I am also working on a type of wrap party at season's end

in Vegas......

This is gonna be fucking nuts!

And the fans are all invited!

We are talking with a few different hotels in Vegas and they all have been great and really would like us to do our little shin dig at their place.

We are looking for sponsors to cover the cost of rooms, meals, flying in, and any other related costs to bring in as many past Houseguests as want to come out and be a part of it.

In addition to the party, there will be different events that will be available for the fans to attend. So, there will be different priced packages the fans can buy.

Some of the ideas we are bouncing around are, one or two of the Vegas Shows (with Houseguests tba)

Barry Manilow (who is a fan of BB)

Penn & Teller (who are fans of BB)

Chris Angel

Other ideas for the fan packages also include things like..

A pool party hosted by several HG's

Dinner with your favorite HG.

And I am still looking for others and which shows will be in town when we will be there.

We will be choosing a travel agency sometime soon and the fans can book though them in order to get the discounted rates on the flights and hotels etc...

And part of the money raised after covering all of our costs for the shin dig, will be given to a charity we choose. I am looking for which charity I would like to be associated with for this event. I am looking especially for those that help runaway kids or

So, yeah.....

There is a ton of shit I am working on.

But as of right now.

Real Player and the show I do for them is solid.

I am gonna start shopping the show and blog with Janelle this week.

Rod, I don't want to sound like a know it all, but I have been in contact with Dick in the past day, and he's going to be doing a call in type show for Realplayer during BB along with Janelle... Janelle is going to be in NYC and ED is going to be in the stuido, so Janelle will be calling in, but it's very convoluted how things are going to work, but I will go get the information and post it...

That's cool. That might be fun to watch. Thanks.

I thought I read somewhere that the mystery HG will change every week but they will all be former HGs. Any truth to that? Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough!

If that is the case, I'd imagine they bring back houseguests that would fit into the different cliques each week.

It would be fun to watch I think... I love Dick... I liked him on the show, but interviewing him and then keeping in touch with him, I know another side to him, and really deep down he's a great person, and I know some people are going to guff at me for this, but he's really caring too... Sheila is just an angel, LOVE her too... My daughter in law asked me today who was my favorite all time BB house guest, and I couldn't give her just one name...I love Scott Long, Diane is a hoot, Erika is a sweetie, Amy's really nice, James Rhine makes me laugh, especially when he comes here and sort of needles at the posters and they don't know it's him, Howie has really come through a lot for me when the chips were down, or I needed items for the fundraisers I'm involved in for a handicapped children's summer camp, and then you have the other reality shows too, and I find that people are really just people and are really down to earth and nice no matter... I know I'm forgetting someone from BB that is really special to me, and I know I am going to regret it, oooooooooohhhhhhh wait, Beau and Ivette... Yeah, yeah I know, but you don't know the side of them I do... Just lovely people is all I can say...

Are we sure the mystery guest are previous house guest or could they be linked to the players in the house :animated_scratchchin:

It's also been said that the house had it's first HoH and we first saw him on season 10 of BB...

it's someone we will all recognize. atleast that's what julie said on craig ferguson.

Yup, and that's all the goods she'd give up.

I'd love to see Amy the drinker back! :lol: I could totally see Marcellas coming back, which would probably make me throw up just a little.

Just out of curiosity does anyone ever roam around on Morty's TV page, like umm "Big Brother Index"? I only ask because there are 3 videos and the first video shows who the guest is; I only watched 4 minutes of it and if the video is true I am totally disgusted with who they chose.

Edit due to I can't spell tonight

Just out of courosity does anyone ever roam around on Mortys TV page, like umm "Big Brother Index"? I only ask because there are 3 videos and the first video shows who the guest is; I only watched 4 minutes of it and if the video is true I am totally disgusted with who they chose.

nope just the main forum

Archived