Which clique are you in?

BB cliques  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which clique would you be in?

• Brains
    • Athletes
    • Populars
    • Offbeats

I saw this discussed in another thread but didn't see a poll to total the results... so...

high school brains

i always had ap classes. i passed two ap exam

Well, I was on the math team, and I was a cheerleader, I was also a mother and wife in the 9th grade, so make of that what you will LOL...

Holy cow, I would say you could be in all groups Yana!!

I'd have to go with the brains.

Out of these groups, I would have been brains.

I always had advanced classes, good grades and on the honor roll. Now, in college, I'm on the dean's list!

I was also in chorus for 9 years, but that doesn't seem to fit in a catagory.

I was in OFFBEATS more then the rest. I was a hippie and even spent some time in Height Ashbury area in San Fransisco with flowers in my hear.... at age 15. At age 16 I had my own apartment and at age 19 I hung out with a biker gang in Chicago. :lol:

Well, again I dropped out of high school to take my GED, which at the time also offered a course where you could take classes and take another test to get your high school diploma, I was just finishing my practical nursing training when my actual high school class was graduating...

I was with the populars. Everyone knew who I was and would call out to me just to say hi but I didn't always know their name. I honestly always got along with everyone and still do today. I was on sports teams as well as the debate, drama, and newspaper club. All my classes were in the Advanced and Gifted Program. If my friends made fun of someone or shunned them in any way, I made an effort to befriend that person so that they wouldn't feel alone and tried to have them join our group. While my friends wore all the fancy clothes, I didn't because my family couldn't afford them and that was okay. One of my best friends at the time got a sports car for her bday, I got a 4$ photo albumn, so that tells you how different my situation was from the majourity of that group. But they all seemed to protect me from that and it didn't matter. It was interesting because in a group setting they'd all act one way in front of eachother (like what was cool, what wasn't and try and act like they were confident/secure), and one on one I think they found me as the safe person to talk to...where they could just be themselves. I was always everyone's best friend, and on three occasions people actually physically fought over me regarding whose best friend I was. But given my life I really felt different from everyone. I had a lot of pressure on me in taking care of my mom and coping with various experiences. While I fit in with everyone, I can honestly say like I didn't feel like I ever really fit in with anyone. There was always so much more going on in my mind and life to just relax and enjoy it all.

OMG Elle - you were popular!!! No one ever fought over me...LOL

I was way too quiet in high school to be popular but got along with everyone.

Ok, I'm not sure where I'd fit in. I was in all of the advanced and AP classes, so Brains. But I was also a cheerleader, so Athletics. And now I'm finding out, 15 years later, that people in school all thought I was popular because they knew who I was. But I was NOT popular whatsoever! I was an outcast! :animated_scratchchin: I think out of those choices, I'd prefer to be Brains! Especially since now I'm an accountant and nowhere near athletic!

HEY! Wait a sec ... this poll is going to be skewed!! Because people who are athletes are out running and keeping in shape, while the people who are "popular" don't need the internet to have a life! So of course only us Offbeats and Brains are going to be here voting! :blink:

is it a surprise that brains and offbeats are way ahead of popular and athletes on the board? lol

It sounds like many of you should be filling out the alternative poll! It has a few more options lol

I put myself down as an offbeat... Like I said I was a mother at age 15, which was 10th grade not 9th ( I was expecting and married in the 9th, had him in the start of 10th grade), but I stayed in school until the end of 10th grade, I just went to get my GED that summer and took the extra classes and got the high school diploma, so when my class mates started 11th grade I started nursing school, and it took me 16 months to finish that, so like I said, by the time my class mates were graduating high school I had been capped (graduating nursing school, in those days), and was awaiting my 18th birthday, which was 6 months away, so I could become a nurse...

Yana, that is so awesome! Well, not the whole getting pg at 15 part, but you were young. Besides that led to such a bigger blessing. You took what so many people use as stumbling blocks, if not walls, and turned it around to make your life better! I admire you for that! :clap:

AAWW Shucks thanks... I was very lucky to have such a helpful and supportive mother... She was the biggest reason for me to do what I did... I was lucky enough too that they did my breast reduction during spring break, so I didn't have to miss any of my nurses training to get that done, and could be capped with the rest of my class...

Archived