Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

Oh geeez if he gets nominated next week we will have days of non-stop whining and begging and more begging just like last year.

Jesse makes me nauseous.

Me too!!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh geeez if he gets nominated next week we will have days of non-stop whining and begging and more begging just like last year.

Jesse makes me nauseous.

Same here, but I will gladly suffer through it results in him leaving the house.

I just don't get it. Why has it become the Jesse show? Half of them flutter around him like he has osme kind of power other than just a one week HOH. I would think they would be pissed that he got to come into the house a second time after sucking during his own season, gets the HOH after doing nothing to win it, gets to decide who is nominated and gets the bonus of being the four person clique, giving that little bit of extra power. Shouldn't everyone of them other than his clique (minus Jeff) have his name on their first bullet?

Jessie in bed talking to Natalie and he is telling her he wants to move to California. I think he is really hooked.

They are doing a lot of whispering. Jessie said he wants to talk to Jeff but Natalie said too little to late and the damage is done. She is controlling him. :closedeyes:

If I ever figure out what "da da da da da da" means, I might be able to understand exactly what the hell he is talking about.....

You'd think someone from the brains side would have thought to loosen the bolts on the bar bells by now. Accidents happen you know. If one should find his tiny little head then...opps! What can you do? (but smile, laugh, and cheer!!)

Archived