Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

I think Jesse and his little sycophant, Russell, are hilarious. They're so in love with themselves and each other. It's got some entertainment value--for now. It might get old fast tho. Hopefully, something will happen so that they'll turn on each other.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made this last BB...used a Photoshop freeware program called PhotoFiltre and shrunk his head down. Now that I see him this time with his "enhanced guns" I think he looks MORE like the avatar...

OMG that is the funniest avatar ever! I love it. I hate his little shrunken head on top of that steroid enhanced body. Freaky lookin', that's all you can say about it.

He's playing to hard too early, and he's too cocky. Having one good week doesn't mean you are running the game the rest of the time. I always cringe when people start listing off who they are going to get rid of and in what order. Eventually he won't have the power, and he has a huge target on him.

He's playing to hard too early, and he's too cocky. Having one good week doesn't mean you are running the game the rest of the time. I always cringe when people start listing off who they are going to get rid of and in what order. Eventually he won't have the power, and he has a huge target on him.

Exactly.. he didn't even earn his HOH so I don't know why he's acting like he's king of the castle... I hope he's gone next week. I will not be able to take him for much more.

I think Jesse and his little sycophant, Russell, are hilarious. They're so in love with themselves and each other. It's got some entertainment value--for now. It might get old fast tho. Hopefully, something will happen so that they'll turn on each other.

I smell BROMANCE! :naughty:

Eventually they'll end up fighting for the last mirror in the house...Russell gets mesmerized everytime he passes his reflection just like a turkey does with raindrops..

I'll give it to Jessie. At least he didn't over react when he heard about the arguement. Saying let him think about it before he goes off, unlike Nat, who wanted to replay the who fight for Jessie's ears.

Either he just remembers this from last season, or has matured since last year's fights.

I wouldn't give him too much credit. I think he's afraid of Jeff. He certainly would never tell Russell off either. The only people Jessie can fight with are girls and old people... because he's Mr. Tough Guy like that. Ya, but someone who could actually fight back with him... no way, he backs away into a corner and hides behind others.

Oh geeez if he gets nominated next week we will have days of non-stop whining and begging and more begging just like last year.

Jesse makes me nauseous.

Archived