Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

If you folks want to see a fun video that describes Jesse (in my mind).

Downtown Julie Brown used to sing a song "I like my men Big and Stupid...I like my men -----real dumb. There are some great parodies of the song on the Internet.

When I googled "Downtown Julie Brown Big and Stupid" I got a hit at this youtube knockoff.

"I Like Em Big & Stupid - Jen"

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is absolutely NOTHING that I like about this guy. I just get annoyed looking at him. He has zero game play, cannot make up his mind, has NO backbone, loves himself way too much and is just a complete and total moron. During Survivor I used to love to hate Coach...I used to get all heated up and yell at the TV when Coach was on but when it comes to Jesse I just can't even summon up that energy...I go into dumb mode. I seriously think his 'Dumb' mojo actually comes out through the TV and totally turns me dumb. I just stare at Jessie on the screen and think your are dumb...you need to leave the house...he brings me down.

It's okay. Jesse's days are numbered. Especially when he has to prove himself in competitions AND we all know how Jesse is in competitions. LOL!

The hgs believe cuz he's in the athlete's clique that he's actually an athlete! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I want Braden to stay and Chima to go, but I am not so sure it will happen, but this game changes soooo quickly. weird first week

:animated_wave: Good to see you FatCat...

ITA, though Braden not one of my favs at all, after watching and listening to Chima, I want her gone this week. Will also make for more drama next week.

I'm hoping it doesn't flip! I have Braden picked to be evicted this week... :giggle:
Surely you jest ImIn :animated_rotfl:

Jessie does appearances and does wrestling and he has tried out for hosts of some shows.

I know he said he wanted to be a WWE wrestler (he should speak to Mike Mizanin of the Real World who made it there) but I wondered what he did to earn $. Thanks, Marty.

I so far haven't been able to get into this season this year... and of all people to bring back Jesse... he is damn arrogant. I can;t stand him, and couldn't stand him in his season. WASTE OF SPACE CBS! HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!

I agree with you. Hopefully the season picks up soon and someone turns out to be interesting. So far these have been the least imaginative and mundane house guests BB has decided to pawn off as entertainment.

Hello everyone. good to see all your familiar screen names. :hurray:

I go to work and miss Jessie getting over Nat and falling for Lydia? WTH? He annoys me to no end and always has, but there was something almost sweet about him mooning over Natalie. Or maybe I just enjoyed seeing him not get what he wanted....

Jessie is such a power tool. He's always trying to make it seem like his life is better than everyone else's. Anyone see BBAD last week where they were naming the states they lived in. Chima (being a army brat) named off like 10+ states she has lived in. Then it comes to Jessie's turn and he names different areas of cities (like various apartments) as if it's the same thing, just so his list could be longer than hers.

wow how did his thread make the second page

but i am happy he learned a bb golden lesson

dont put up someone you dont want out

this whole pawn crap is dumb

the pawn more times then not isnt really a pawn

in bb you always go with your gut

his gut was laura and lydia

turns out he was right about laura

Jesse did not want to put up Lydia at first. It was Russell, and he was adament about it till she started rubbin on him, and now she is rubbin on Jessie, can you say Skankalicious,lolololol

Archived