Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is the very definition of a "Tool"... I agree, they should have left this Gorilla in his cage and instead brought back that certifiable headcase, Howie or maybe set Jase up for his third strike.....

erinjs, It's been awhile since I last read one of your postings; which by the way, I always enjoy. I hope this past year has been good to you.

Marty, are you out there?

And Greetings to the rest of Morty's BB crew.

I only pay attention to the BB board so unfortunately for me, I don't get to read your postings between seasons. Oddly enough, I enjoy this Morty's motley crew of characters much much more than I do the BB cast of characters. Together we form quite an entertaining dysfunctional bunch.

Your Ol' Pal, Monk

yuk, yuk, immediately the big man, with the little head, no brain, self obsorbed twit is kissin his bisepts, twittin about his guns...and he says he has no ego,....my BB excitement bubble was burt last night...cant wait till he is outta there!!

Mine was burst too, but only a little... BB was dampened by the admittance of this loser into the house.

I agree. Jesse is so full of himself and it's sickening to watch. I was hoping that Brian would have made it back in . . . would much rather have seen him plotting and planning than Jesse's flexing and posing. Ugh!

To be honest I wasn't all that crazy about Brian either.

In a sense, rather than going this route, I would have rather they made half the house runner ups from past seasons (About six of the top two or three) and the other half eight new members.

A house with Ivette, Allison, Ryan and Erika along with two other would have been a lot of fun. That's something I think people would have gotten excited about. Especially since those runner ups all have very different and conflicting personalities.

Furthermore; Doesn't it feel like a lot of the poeple they've picked since about all stars all have some simiarities? Janelle, Danielle, Jessica?

Eric, Kaysar, Brian?

I have BBAD dvr'd. Do I really want to watch it? I was devastated when Jesse returned. I don't really wanna see him but is last night's BBAD worth watching even though Jesse's there? Doesn't sound like it but be honest. LOL!

Not really.

It's just a full episode of the comp and the guest intros don't really reveal anything about them.

I have BBAD dvr'd. Do I really want to watch it? I was devastated when Jesse returned. I don't really wanna see him but is last night's BBAD worth watching even though Jesse's there? Doesn't sound like it but be honest. LOL!

Yes, BBAD is worth watching. It was interesting to see the house guests interact. The CBS show, not so much.

I saw the CBS premier show. You're right, it was okay except for Jesse's return. At least I think I have their names memorized.

I'm about to leave work and and was just wondering if BBAD was worth watching cheating on my diet with a pizza in front of the tv when I got home. LOL! Thanks, the pizza has been ordered!

I saw the CBS premier show. You're right, it was okay except for Jesse's return. At least I think I have their names memorized.

I'm about to leave work and and was just wondering if BBAD was worth watching cheating on my diet with a pizza in front of the tv when I got home. LOL! Thanks, the pizza has been ordered!

Shoot, now I have a taste for Pizza :pizza: Savannah, have fun.

LMAO GMTA... I just picked up a pizza... My son treated us last night to fish (as well as bought our tickets to Harry Potter), and we have a great pizza place here that you can get two pizza's with as much as 9 items each of only $ 12.99, you can't hardly cook for that, so I just got back from getting pizza myself LOL...

jessie cant teach an old dog new tricks.

playing exactly how he did last season

I'm so glad Jessie is back it may be an interesting season. The other three would be boring, boring and more boring.

Hey Hey Ginger...you are spot on, how boring the other 3 would be, but don't want him around to long, just enough to stir the wasp nest up, oh yeah

Except for a few fights with Libra I remember Jesse doing nothing more then begging not be nominated, eating and sleeping.

....and that stupid noise he always made

Archived