Jessie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man...I can't say anything more that's already been said...so far he's the one dark spot on this season thus far.

Makes you wonder if Sheila asking for a dog sitter got her banished from playing this season. I would've even taken her...but Jesse...I mean really...Jesse?

He may have big muscles but it doesn't mean he's strong. If he had been in that comp tonight he would have been the first one out and dropped like a girl!!

I look at it this way. It gives the other hg more time in the house because so many people will be shooting to get his arse out! :lol:

I had a feeling when Michelle Costa got "scolded" for hoping Jesse won the first HoH, that there was more to that story than trying to mislead us... It was just my gut feeling that Jesse was going to go back in the house... I hate it too...

I can't get the vision out of my head of him whining and begging not to be put on the block. He spend tall his time whining, begging and sleeping.

you forgot eating LOL what did the other houseguests say in there season of BB10 that he has to eat every 2hrs. or something

it will be a case of the others saying that dude had his chance last year its our turn I can see him being nominated early and often

when he entered it was just UGH !!!! for me.

they will vote him out first chance they get, he is such a douche, you'd think he would switch up his strategy and go in the house a totally different person than last year.. hopefully he'll be GONE soon. I would have loved to see Brian go in there and do his thing.

There is a good point about Jesse being back. Get to drag out the Beetlejuice shrunken head references. Even more so now that he is even bigger!

OMG! Beetlejuice! I had forgotten about that. I can't look at him now without laughing.

I forgot about ol pinhead, and he is disgustingly huge, and his head is just sittin there on top his nothing of a neck,lololololol. Not happy he is back and if they are smart they will get rid of him quickly

What a lousy twist. And tell me know one saw this coming given the first competition?

Jesse has the lamest and most predictable personality of any houseguest in this history of the show. He doesn't bring a subtle element to the game where there's a lot going on beneeth the surface and what you see it what you get. He wasn't "cheated" in his first go round on the show.

If this was gonna be the case I would have rather seen Eric get another shot or even Jessica. I would have even prefered Ivette or even Allison get a third shot.

I probably am not going to watch much until Jesse is out of the house. Which is most likely gonna be next week.

I would have been happy with any of the three other than him *sigh*

Brutal, I really hope that he is gone soon.

I wonder how many people refuse to watch till he's gone?

The producers of the show do not listen to the fans if they think this is what they want. As a matter of fact, I think they are flat out of ideas. I give the show one more season cause it really looks like it's got nothing left.

Archived