Jordan - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dumb as rocks will be around to make at least jury if not further

She does seem very sweet. I like her but feel sorry for her right now with Lydia hanging off her. If she doesn't get away from Lydia, she may kill her own game. I think she needs to branch out and hang out with the group more. I have to say, she's getting a lot of info from Lydia right now and her game play. She can either side with her, or use that info against her to further herself. I think she has a quality that ppl will want to trust her. She is cute, sweet, and seems dumb which I don't think she entirely is. So far, I do like her.

wow i thought she could go awhile but it seem she will be the replacement nom for jessie. very smart nom as she does seem like one in previous season that would have gotten forgotten for awhile due to the dumb blonde thing . but it seem like this year bunch is already on to her and doesnt help she seem to be buds with dead man walking lydia

Be a shame if she goes early. She's the only eye candy this year and quite frankly this cast bores me so far so I need SOME reason to watch and SOME person to pull for.

I don't find the enormous boobed one attractive at all and the rest of the girls don't float my boat either (though the scientist is growing on me).

Every year the one I like at the start always goes first or becomes hated by everyone (think Brian last year, Jen from Dick's season etc).

The curse better not strike again.

Archived