Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

I just am not sure what I think about Lydia. One thing is while I liked her white feather thing on her head last night, I hate all the make up she slathers on her face. She is a pretty girl without all that make up. I also do not like that she hangs on all the guys, it really will not get her what she wants in the end, Noone likes to be hung on like that. It would drive e crazy, and she barely knows these guys, why would you want to hang all over them, just sayin. I guess she thinks it will help her case. Sex is the universal language. I read here that she hates Jessie, so that makes me think she is not soo stupid, just annoying,lol

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It probably won't be Lydia/Jeff in the final 2 together because she managed to throw him & Braden under the bus last night to Jessie and Natalie. Now they want to backdoor Braden and Jeff is the target for next week thanks to her big mouth. She let Jessie and Natalie get in her head & bought every single line of BS they fed her about people that were on her side.

What's sad is they didn't tell her that Jeff & Braden wanted her out or anything like that. In fact, they repeated over and over that she had them on her side/team. They gave her some lame story about asking Jeff early in the game who he was closest to & when he replied that it was her and Jordin, they told him that they should all team up & he was supposed to ask her about it & never did. Don't really get why that's a bad thing. Maybe Jeff had already decided at that point that he didn't want to be with the other "athletes", so didn't mention it. She's not as bright as I originally thought she would be.

Jesse/Natalie/Chima were talking about putting Jeff up next week two days ago. Russell mentioned to Jesse yesterday that Braden was "a trouble maker"....

IMO Lydia was not throwing Braden/Jeff under the bus, she was simply doing gameplay. She wants to convince the meatheads she is not part of any group.

Actions will speak louder than words. If Lydia survives and wins HOH...it will definitely be the two meatheads on the block. No way would she ever put up Jeff or Braden. Russell won't use his POV on her and Jesse put her up in the first place.

I'd rather see Chima go but if Lydia goes, it's fine with me. I just don't want to see anyone backdoored.

Russell said last night to Jesse, his beloved, he wants to take someone down and put Braden up. After this p.m. pot stirring R did I'd guess it would be Jeff. But only the Great and Powerful Wizard of Muscle Beach (aka Jessi(ca) ) knows for sure in his supreme all-knowing wisdom.

I've been busy today and just halfway listening to the feeds but is she throwing all her friends under the bus or what??? Sure seems that way. And did Jordan say something to the effect that she suspects Lydia might be doing that, while Jeff and Braden said they trusted Lydia?

Jordan's ditziness may just be an act. Well well one to watch.

Last night when Lydia saw a ray of hope from Jesse and Nat that Lydia could be replaced on the block, she ran to with it.

Nat asked who started told Lydia that Natalie was after her (Lydia says this is the reason she targeted her).

Lydia named Casey, Jeff, Ronnie and Braden in quick succession. When J&N latched on to Braden as the possible mouth zero, Lydia played it up a little. She let them work it up to where Braden would be backdoored and Lydia would 100% safe.

Now she's working on being the one who gets taken off the block at the veto ceremony.

With Jeff, Lydia made it sound like Jeff was blocking her from speaking with J the whole week, rather than just that night because she was heated.

Lydia is gooooooooood. She is playing Russel like a $2 fiddle. She talks the right amount of game and flirtation to throw him off. She talks big, I'm waiting to see if she can back it up in competition.

The only way she can redeem herself in my opinion is if she REALLY is totally playing Russ/Nat/Jessie and goes after them next week. But, if not and she's buying every line of crap they are feeding her and letting them make her decisions for her then I will have no respect for her. That's weak and not someone who should win this game.

I think Lydia takes one time statements or stories that Chima has said and repeats it over and over as if Chima is constantly saying these things. I think this is Lydia's game play.

Lydia does not want another strong woman in the house which is why, I think, she latched on to Jordan as her BFF.

Archived