Casey - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember the exact phrasing but he asks someone if they know what "white guilt" is and then says that people may not vote off Chima because of that and also makes a reference to Obama during this conversation.

Found it on the live feed update page for today

Thanks to Laladoopiedu

8:10 BBT

Lydia thinks at some point that Kevin will be swayed, especially since Kevin is close with Chima.

They discuss previous veto games from past seasons. Casey asks Lydia if she's ever heard the term 'white guilt'. She says she didn't know and he thinks the house would feel guilty for getting the black chick out first. He then mentions Obama and Lydia says that's where she's heard the term. Casey says Chima's gone around saying you can't vote the black girl out first and then laughs. He imitates her laugh. He says they can't be scared to vote Chima out first b/c she's African American, b/c they're not targeting her group of people, just her.

It doesn't sound as bad to me in context. But I think he takes all of Chima's jokes as she's being serious, when this time its seems to me that she is not.

He basically said Obama was elected because of "white guilt" and they wont vote Chima out because of "white guilt" whatever that is.....as I said earlier, it was a ignorgant statement to make. I would not want him teaching my children

He says a lot of stuff that could be easily taken out of context. Pretty much like Kent from a while back, where you'd think he's an asshole until you understood him more. I don't think he's racist, he just has radical opinions natural for the type of guy he is, a teacher that moonlights as a DJ and what else was he? A rap group background dancer, lol? Can't wait for that to show up on Youtube.

He says a lot of stuff that could be easily taken out of context. Pretty much like Kent from a while back, where you'd think he's an asshole until you understood him more. I don't think he's racist, he just has radical opinions natural for the type of guy he is, a teacher that moonlights as a DJ and what else was he? A rap group background dancer, lol? Can't wait for that to show up on Youtube.

"Whites voted for Obama because they feel guilty because of slavery"

Sounds like a racist to me!

PS I dont care How President Obama got into office...I am glad he is there..Bush messed up the country so bad, people are still asking for a recount between him and Al Gore!

He basically said Obama was elected because of "white guilt" and they wont vote Chima out because of "white guilt" whatever that is.....as I said earlier, it was a ignorgant statement to make. I would not want him teaching my children

I agree! Please dont let ignorance teach ignorance!

Ever not like someone from the getgo and you can't put your finger on it? That's how I feel about this guy. He's trying too hard to be cool. He's 40, which doesn't mean he's dead, but he's no Evil Dick. Someone made a comment about Vanilla Ice...yeah, he's about as cool as him.

Ever not like someone from the getgo and you can't put your finger on it? That's how I feel about this guy. He's trying too hard to be cool. He's 40, which doesn't mean he's dead, but he's no Evil Dick. Someone made a comment about Vanilla Ice...yeah, he's about as cool as him.

I think he reminds me of Cowboy, but Cowboy and never thought I would say this, has more class!

I feel the same way about him. There is just something about him that makes me think I would never trust him in any way.

You know, for me that is the difference between BB and say...Survivor. On Survivor gameplay makes a huge deal on whether or not I root for someone, on BB it's who the person is that I look at first(of course gameplay does come into it, just not the first bullet). And from the get-go, he seemed like a wannabe, come on man, there are other ways to be cool than dressing like that and being a "dj by night". Pepper in the "white-guilt" comment and I like him even less, like someone else said, I don't want him teaching my kids.

I don't know about this guy yet...he tends to have diarrhea of the mouth when he drinks...and he's the alcoholic of the house...he could step in it a lot if he sticks around

a white version of marvin

Archived