Kevin - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really subdue where is the fabulous

But everyone else makes moves and he has no clue. Funny thing was Ronnie pointing out to Jordan how Kevin was a floater and every reason he gave for as to why was the exact same way Ronnie is playing the game. Both are floaters. Kevin is a floater like a dead body is a floater, bobbing up and down in the water, not really doing anything. Ronnie actually "floats" between alliances. $50 says Ronnie goes first. Kevin can pull his float off for a while, Ronnie's already seen as a liability.

I'm with you Erin. I don't think he's floating per se, I think he's got a plan and it's to watch where the votes go this week and then act from there. Like others have said, he's a little like Ronnie but understated. I don't think he's as outrageous as he puts on to be. I think the fabulous side of him is a fun detraction from the the quiet and observant fellow he really is. Really like him, he knows who he is and is comfortable in his own skin. (Then again, those are the kind of people I like to befriend in real life too. No playas needed here. LOL)

His freak out with his new BFF Lydia today made me not like him. He yelled at Jordon and threatened her if she hangs out with Jeff and talks to Braden then they will not talk to her and she will be evicted.

I liked how when he never said anything and they hardly showed this weak follower on the feeds...ahh the good 'ol days...

Russel said to a group including Kevin that everyone should be able to talk to whoever they want without people getting on their case. Kevin then got up and apologized to Jordon.

Archived