Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about that King. Natalie and Laura want her to stay and they are going to others on Chima's behalf. Jesse and Russell are on-board and Laura was talking with Ronnie this morning.

Seems to me like both of them have something to worry about.

I agree with Slimcruz that she doesn't seem to fit in much and doesn't try. A little 'tude maybe. She was disappointed that she didn't get into the Popular clique. I have to see her more to shake the Diva thing.

Chima is talking with the group about how she was raped by a serial killer. She said he was known as the bathtub killer because he left his victims in the tub. She fought against his attack and he just left. The profiler told her the reason he probably left was because she was fighting him and ruined the fantasy.

She says she was very touched by all the support she received from the people around here. It made her realize how caring people can be.

The guy was a young black guy and they said they were looking for a white guy because the majority of serial killers are white.

They are all being supportive to her. Just about the whole group is in the room.

wow that is a crazy story. very unlucky and unfortunate.

very surprised bb would cast her with this story.

to be put into the public light again and after bb with this mental state could be trouble

Archived