Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the #$&% .....is she bringing the race card into play???????

Crap, her laugh is quite annoying but I could live with it....BUT if she's

gonna do oh poor me I hope she's outta there & soon......

Actually i thought it stupid to "volunteer" to be a pawn!!!

At this point there are a lot of racist comments floating in that house and it makes me sick especially since there are so many biracial mixes more than any other year. You would think they would find some other words to fight their battles. :argue:

Lydia racist comments about whites who hang w/ blacks (rhymes with the N word)

Chima racist comments against Whites

Braden's comments against Mexicans

Ignorance is alive and well it seems in the BB house :disgust:

Ignorance is alive and well in general; not just in the Big Brother house. Personally, I think that most people do harbor or have harbored, at some point in their life, some inkling of racially biased ideas. With that said, i'm more so shocked that Chima let it be none that she thought that as opposed to the fact that that she does think it.

I really disappointed in Chima's comment, just like Casey's comment, it was very ignorant and stupid!

I have to agree with you! I still pulling for her because she is the only black person in the house! BB! Why does every black female on BB has to be loud and outspoken...Stereostyping!!!!! I do hate BB! I am the only one that is watching..my familly and friends stop watching after BB7! Thinking that BB has change I begin to watch it and later get fustrated and turn away! I see 4 minorities on there this year! which is an improvement. I dont understand BB said that there are not alot of blacks trying out for BB, however there are millions trying out for other reality shows...BULLSHt!

I dont think Chima is going to make it...She keeps disappointing me!

She brings nothing new to the program...she tried the "air of superiority" and that didn't work..then she pulled out "the heart-strings story"...that was good for a few hours...now it's "be one of the guys"...will the real Chima stand-up?

I was catching up in live feed updates...Laura and Kevin talking about POV ceremony and Chima's speech... (full live feed post here)

They wonder if BB will show Chima's veto speech where she's kind of racist and talks about white girls. Ronnie says BB will, since Chima laughed after her comment

wtf is going on in the house with all the racial comments this season? I guess we'll see at the pov ceremony tonight... :no:

They may edit her anti white comments out.

I'm glad she will be going off slop soon so she can have a little alcohol. IDK how it effects most HGs yet. I wish they had unlimited supplies of gin...THEN we'd see some fights...

Jesse and Ronnie were discussing how they didn't want Chima/Natalie to be too allied.

She brings nothing new to the program...she tried the "air of superiority" and that didn't work..then she pulled out "the heart-strings story"...that was good for a few hours...now it's "be one of the guys"...will the real Chima stand-up?

We don't know her. So, all those things could very well be a part of her personality. Most people do have different sides to themselves.

Why does she wear such bright lipstick, when she talks, laughs or smiles it makes her upperlip look like its up her nose....

She was pretty funny on the feeds yesterday tho, saying that her lips used to be small until her mom smacked her a few times while growing up. LOL.

I have to agree with you! I still pulling for her because she is the only black person in the house! BB! Why does every black female on BB has to be loud and outspoken...Stereostyping!!!!! I do hate BB! I am the only one that is watching..my familly and friends stop watching after BB7! Thinking that BB has change I begin to watch it and later get fustrated and turn away! I see 4 minorities on there this year! which is an improvement. I dont understand BB said that there are not alot of blacks trying out for BB, however there are millions trying out for other reality shows...BULLSHt!

I dont think Chima is going to make it...She keeps disappointing me!

OMG!!!!! You are soooo right! And the one "black" person they cast is always the person no one likes. BB has to do better than this. I know they want some type of drama in the house, but why do they have to do the sterotype casting. Anyway, I still like Chima, what she said is no worse than what Lydia, Braeden and Casey said. I hope that she tones it down a little and stop acting stuck up.

Archived