Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing is for sure, she loves herself. Last night saying, people are out for me because of my body!!

Watching Laura and Jessie discussing the game is like watching 2 rocks plotting to overthrow the world...where are they going to find the brain they need for their alliance?

I didn't take her as a floater, but she might end up being one if she is the girl that sucks up to anyone in power.

In the deep end of the pool she would definitely be a floater!!!!!

Straykat, most women with arms like toothpics and skinny legs, slender body and HUGE HONKERS IMO is usually fake. She looked best I've seen her last night when she put on an oversized sweatshirt!!!!

Trying not to judge her by her looks but having a hard time finding a personality to get to know. I'd like to be able to say more about her than she alternates between playing with/adjusting her hair and adjusting her tops/cleavage. Hoping to know more about her than this though, she was supposed to be 'fiesty' wasn't she?

Carrying those things around 24/7 would be hard on the back. If she ordered that size then bless her heart and if they are real, bless her heart, as well. Would not be easy. It is, unfortunately, the first and last thing you notice and remember about her.

The big question here is...is Laura doing her best "Jen"(BB9?) impersonation and what's better a Jen with Jen's obnoxious personality or a Jen with no personality like Laura?

not sure if already said..but she is a "buttaface"...so tired of her cleavage...she is Jen from bb8 redux...no personality...no game...boring , simple woman trying to get by on her boobies...she sux...

I thought it was Chima who made the slut comment?

yes but she "seconded it"..

Whenever you tune in to BBAD or clips with Laura in them it's usually like "Well, there she is, a spandex bikini again, and yes, there's the "girls" again.." She needs a forklift or at least a shopping cart to lug those jugs around IMO

Laura IS the most irritating person on BB and only because she is dull, dull, dull. Jen at least had a personality, albeit an odd one. She (Laura) adds nothing to the game. Funniest part was her trying to cozy up to Jessie and he just ignored her. Once one gets past those two floatation devices she's got no game.

I'm sorry if those are real, she should get a reduction, but who in the hell would order up such big ones, yeah I know Pam Anderson and a few Hollywood types have huge boobs, but I say the same for them also. I find Laura to be booorrriiiinnngg!!!And I cannot stand to watch her eat, it is disgusting!!!!

yeah, I would be sick too, hell, you could not even breathe layin on your back with all that weight on your chest. I just do not get why ppl want to get boob jobs. I was never very large when I was young, but I actually think clothes are more flattering with ave size boobies, just sayin. All the guys at work who are 30 or 40 yrs younger than me like au natural boobs, yet all the women these days want a boob job. I just found out the other night that one of my friends at work, her beautiful daughter is gettin a boob job, and believe me she is not flat, and she is a gorgeous girl, I just do not get it.

There was a point yesterday where she did mention a doctor was supposed to be coming to see her .... Could be a reason why not sure.

She seems to be one of those people that say anything and act anyway they have to just to make it on the show then the real Laura shows up and shes actually very boring lol.

Well, I have a weird question that maybe someone here might know the answer.

If you have small boobs, you have just enough skin to cover them. If you have all that extra put in there to make them really big, how does the skin instantly stretch out to cover that?

I have never had the procedure done, but I'm pretty sure your skin has a certain amount of give/elasticity. I just remember the world record chick who recently had hers upgraded (giving her the title) was told not to and no one in the U.S. would do it because they said it was unsafe (she had it done in brazil or some country like that). Her skin was stretched out beyond what was safe. Dr. 90210 was quoted saying that the littlest poke, and her skin could tear.

EastCoast, when I saw your avitar, I about lost it! That is awesome..lol Off topic sorry....

I am almost certain she confimed she had a boob job. Good question Stray, I guess if you have good elasticity, your skin would stretch, if not, maybe they take skin from somewhere else...not sure

Archived