Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is mean but she totally has a 'stach. Maybe that man hair is the "weird thing" about her mouth that others have mentioned. I hope she brought some bleach.

Who can notice anything but those huge breasts of hers.

Otherwise she seems like a nice person so far. Just needs to wear looser tops.

OK so for now all we know about her is she needs to cover her boobs a little more, and stop using so much eyeliner LOL...

I haven't seen that much between the concert and phone calls, but from what I've seen, I like her. I think she's pretty calm right now. When I first saw her intro into the house like when she got the key, I was annoyed. Once she was in, she seemed pretty nice. I do think her breasts are real. My best friend has ginormous ones also. We're not talking double D's or Double F's.. hers are unusually large. I remember walking through the mall once and some lady making a rude comment to her about why she got ones so big. I just told her off. But ya, Laura's hang natually, plus I swear I saw some stretch marks on the side. All in all, I really like her.

Not one of my favorites so far, but is OK, Her boobs are a bit too big especially for her body, she has a nice body sans the boobs. I agree with the mouth, I think it is the teeth, They are kind of thin and rat like.

She looks a little like Jen Johnson. Kinda hard looking to me and a lot older than her age and snobbish.

I have to give her a chance... Hometown girl that she is...

Unfortunately I knew I wasn't going to like her the minute I read the article about her on the AJC website. Did you see that? She said her goal was to be in her bikini all summer. :lipsrsealed2: And I was so hoping for a good GA person to root for! :(

Archived