Laura - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All women's breasts IMO are beautiful and fine just they way God made them, barring an accident or illness. Laura has a tiny, petite body and they shouldn't be so disproportionate large. Imagine Betty Boop with Dolly Parton boobs...

Well, I have a weird question that maybe someone here might know the answer.

If you have small boobs, you have just enough skin to cover them. If you have all that extra put in there to make them really big, how does the skin instantly stretch out to cover that?

Skin has way more stretch than you'd think (I wouldn't be surprised if Laura had stretch marks though. :lipsrsealed2: )

I had a total hip replacement when I was 42. They did the operation as a "minimally invasive" procedure, meaning I've got a 4 inch scar where a 9 inch (looked huge to me) titanium hip went in. I didn't know how they did that until I watched a hip replacement on the web. They insert retractors and stretch the opening unbelievably. (I couldn't watch the whole thing. It freaked me out.) And I wouldn't recommend minimally invasive procedures for anyone. I have very serious nerve damage as a result of the large bundle of nerves that runs thru your hip being stretched too, and it's been six long years of living with horrible nerve pain.

Skin has way more stretch than you'd think (I wouldn't be surprised if Laura had stretch marks though. :lipsrsealed2: )

I had a total hip replacement when I was 42. They did the operation as a "minimally invasive" procedure, meaning I've got a 4 inch scar where a 9 inch (looked huge to me) titanium hip went in. I didn't know how they did that until I watched a hip replacement on the web. They insert retractors and stretch the opening unbelievably. (I couldn't watch the whole thing. It freaked me out.) And I wouldn't recommend minimally invasive procedures for anyone. I have very serious nerve damage as a result of the large bundle of nerves that runs thru your hip being stretched too, and it's been six long years of living with horrible nerve pain.

I knew that skin could stretch as with pregnancy but it is a progressive thing. Your explanation clears it up but I have to say... Ick and ouch!

I'm afraid if Laura drones on one more minute discussing the color of her hair, Lydia & Jesse's life will be in danger.*

(*Airplane, the movie, reference.)

''Laura: A gigantic pair of artificially-created boobs and their life-support system. Her job is listed as "Bikini Model." It's a more-challenging job than it sounds, given that each one of her huge breasts is larger than her head. (No joke. They're bigger than her head! Look for yourself.) Although she looks like a flotation device big enough to keep the Titanic bobbing on the surface, those poor puppies are so filled with silicone (the substance rocks are made from) that she would probably sink like a boulder. On the show, she called herself a "sweet bitch," but I doubt she's actually all that sweet. Clique: Popular.'' :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tallulah-mor...f_b_229876.html

she has that annoying upside-down Kendra smile (girls of the neighborhood)...added to her self worth issues...I mean c'mon, she buys Gigantic Hooters and crass men want to take pictures of her look-at-me assets and she finds the guys bothersome??? I'm not buying what she's selling and i don't think SHE knows what that is..

''Laura: A gigantic pair of artificially-created boobs and their life-support system. Her job is listed as "Bikini Model." It's a more-challenging job than it sounds, given that each one of her huge breasts is larger than her head. (No joke. They're bigger than her head! Look for yourself.) Although she looks like a flotation device big enough to keep the Titanic bobbing on the surface, those poor puppies are so filled with silicone (the substance rocks are made from) that she would probably sink like a boulder. On the show, she called herself a "sweet bitch," but I doubt she's actually all that sweet. Clique: Popular.'' :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tallulah-mor...f_b_229876.html

Love that interview. Thanks for posting it!

I can agree that Laura hasn't really done much in the game so far but neither have Kevin, Chima, or Michelle, yet people still like them for nothing.

I do see alot of Laura-hate based only on her looks though.

She hasn't come across as a mean or dirty player, liar, or back-stabber yet so why not wait and see if she f*cks up that way before hating her for no reason other than her looks.

She isn't the only one laying low right now.

I'm hoping to see her attitude and gameplay change in future weeks if she lasts that long.

Don't know why, but she is not annoying me yet....and in a convo tonight someone said something that made me think of the chick (cant think of her name right now) that hid in the giant vase, tho Laura would never get those tata's in there!

Don't know why, but she is not annoying me yet....and in a convo tonight someone said something that made me think of the chick (cant think of her name right now) that hid in the giant vase, tho Laura would never get those tata's in there!

Allison (girl in vase) and you're right, Laura's jugs would NOT fit!

Hey Yosemite,lol, I said last night she smacks her lips when she is eating drives me bats. I've told this story before, but one time my brother was smacking his lips when we were eating breakfast and I got so pissed when he would not stop that I smashed my pancake in his face, my overnight guest was horrified, and could not believe I did that, That smacking is my worst pet peeve,lol

Archived