Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is, which group will stand up to that alliance? They think they're golden b/c whoever is HOH will listen to the jock's alliance. And if Chima stays, she and her group may think they owe the jocks.

Hopefully, if Lydia manages to stay, she'll get back at the jocks, regardless of her pleads that she won't.

well, I have not had a lot of time to watch yet, but do not like this guy, he sure sucks up to Jessie, and Jessie is bad news as we all know. One thing tho, how do we know he is on steroids or is that just a nickname. I always thought it was suspicious that Jessie says he got his muscles au natural. This game seems to be developing quite fast with the fight between Russell and Jeff, like early on when Cappy and the other guy got into it early in the game, I'm old, can't remember the other guys name,lol.

Was really hoping he'd be the big teddy bear because it would have been a nice refreshing change from the other muscle-bound meathead int he house but no. He was an initial fav but slid down (in a matter of 24 hours) to the dislike category. I don't even love to hate him. At least that would be interesting.

well, I sure hope someone is onto Ronnie, he is a little weasel right now, but you are right and anyway Russell is not really makin friends so prolly noone will listen to him,lol

now he just said he wants out in this order...Lydia, Jordan and Michelle...so WTF..why did u take Lydia off the block?? must be the roid brain damage

My thoughts exactly!! It just doesn't make sense, it's crazy! :animated_scratchchin:

Right now they want Braden out...because Russell listened to Lydia...BUt O Lydia is next..you dumb fool, you had Lydia and now she is off the block and is going to bite him in the :furious3:

Braden is only a threat because he is a guy, but seriously, he doesnt seem like a fighter.. They should have went after a real threat like Casey who is smart and not part of there alliance and he is a strong male. Ronnie is in there allliance right now! for a short period of time because he is playing to hard. They couldnt put Jeff up because the althlete alliance is safe from the block. Ronnie is part of that alliance, that leaves Casey, Braden, and Kevin, Casey is the one playing out of all three and he is under the radar...But Physically Braden is a match, that is why they probably consider him a threat. Now I have to go to the Y&R website to fuss with them GO PHYLLIS!...Goodnight BB

Archived