Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he will be the athlete the rest want gone first.

did awesome in the endurance comp and winning the veto

jessie has won nada on his own

so russell would be target number 1

This guy can go at any time and I'd be fine with it. He thinks he is so great.. ughh I was watching BBAD and they were talking about Johnny Depp and he's like.. "i can't compete with him in looks" or something like that.. Gross that guy can't even compete with the guys in the house let alone people who are actually good looking.

He's just an insecure little guy who thought he could make up for it by expanding his width...he should have worked on his mental stature instead..he'll be outplayed very soon. He reminds me of Cappy and his overblown opinion of himself

Seems he was the one who pushed for Chima to be on the block and he still thinks Lydia should go because she is a good manipulator. He is the only one in that group with his head in the game. But his downfall will probably be his overblown ego.

I would speculate the space in his eyebrow has something to do with the bad accident he had. That could very well be a scar. I had a boyfriend who was in an bad accident and that happened to one of his eyebrows too.

I haven't seen much about him on the feeds I like. He appears to be all brawn and little brain. As long as he hangs with Jessie he's putting a target on his back.

bb the guys seem to be the more catty ones

Jeff and Natalie aren't arguing anymore.

Natalie went in, and Russell pulled her into the storage room and is giving her tips about controlling her temper.

Uhhh, how can he give advice about controlling tempers when he just went off on Jeff? WTH?? Moron muscle head.

Archived