Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

Some non-athlete last night was discussing game with another non athelete and they sounded like Jesse was "the boss"..sorry, I can't remember who they were, but HGs so need to put Russell vs Jesse and BD natalie

Ditto - But if one of the Athletes win (Jessie can't play) they can't put up Jeff. It's not in Jeff's best interest right now to win HOH as he can't put up any of his team either. But if I were him I'd go for the win, just to sleep in the big bed with.............. And then Lydia will be all over Jeff too, gack. Jeff can put up Lydia (good choice) and Kevin (another good choice) and not make any enemies, then backdoor Ronnie if necessary which wouldn't hurt Jeff either.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll tell you how you deal with tough guys who can take some punishment in the MMA like Russel. IF he REALLY is in the MMA, he CAN take some hits to the face and whatnot. The way you deal with people like them is to put all your power behind a kick or punch directly to the testicles.

No man...and I mean NO man...can handle that.

Then again, his may be so shriveled from all the steroids that they may have regressed up into his stomach again.

P.S. - I don't consider that dirty fighting. I believe if you're in a fight you win by any means necessary. /shrug

Been funny if Nick had been on there with wanna be Vin Diesel :)

Ditto - But if one of the Athletes win (Jessie can't play) they can't put up Jeff. It's not in Jeff's best interest right now to win HOH as he can't put up any of his team either. But if I were him I'd go for the win, just to sleep in the big bed with.............. And then Lydia will be all over Jeff too, gack. Jeff can put up Lydia (good choice) and Kevin (another good choice) and not make any enemies, then backdoor Ronnie if necessary which wouldn't hurt Jeff either.

Oh, that's right...jerry can't put up any athletes...that sucks bigtime!

Jordan wants Jeff to throw the HOH if she and Jeff are last two left in comp so she can put up Russell and Natalie.

But it all comes down to who wins comps, doesn't it?

Oh, that's right...jerry can't put up any athletes...that sucks bigtime!

oh no! Jerry's not back into the house is he!?!!!??

:scared:

:running:

;)

Ronnie is an idiot if he votes to keep Chima. Would be one of the worst plays by someone in this house since Marcellus didn't use the Veto on himself.

He's been diming on Jess and Russ since day one to the rest of the house. Although they are too dumb to completely figure it out they are onto him.

Ronnie is not the sharpest knife in the draw when it comes to social skills and he doesn't have the ability to take Jesse and Russell down himself. He needs Braden, Jeff and Jordan in there with him. As long as those two sides are going at it he'll make it far. His game on it's own is pretty bad but not enough to rise to the cream of the crop where it is the focus.

He votes to keep Chima he is out in the next three weeks. If Russell wins HOH he is done next week.

Russell is so stupid I'm surprised he didn't punch himself instead of a wall. He didn't know there were live feeds 24-7? Someone please get him out of there. I HOPE HOPE HOPE he doesn't win POV. Paaaaaalease.......

Ooops, I mean HOH

Russell is so stupid I'm surprised he didn't punch himself instead of a wall. He didn't know there were live feeds 24-7? Someone please get him out of there. I HOPE HOPE HOPE he doesn't win POV. Paaaaaalease.......

Ooops, I mean HOH

I hate to say this but I think Russell winning HOH might be what this house needs to get it's act together. The Athletes have won every comp thus far in the house. Their social skills are horrible (that's really what this game is about) and have made some very stupid and arrogant decisions.

Jesse has no power right now and still the rest of the house is cowering to him.

This house needs a coup ala Kaysar against Cappy in the worst way. The seeds are planted but it doesn't seem enough to move Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin.

Jerry and Lydia would have been a hilarious pair!!!!

Omg...I wouldn't put it past Chlamydia to skank up to Jerry if he were in the house and won Hoh...

its gonna be on tonight one way or another

either the athletes goat as they win hoh

or

they fall apart or fight with the rest as they see their stronghold on the game slip away

Archived