* Braden * - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he did say he was a model.

It was funny when the girls were talking about the size of a man's johnson and he just sat there. He was probably thinking " Pfft, 12 inches". Braden is packing.

lol I know, I was like just give them a peek.

He and the boys were much more reserved than the girls last night. I think Braden was shell shocked.

Braden is the scum of the earth, I have zero tolerance for racism and racists. Calling someone a beaner or saying they're 'Just a Mexican from SF' is JUST as bad as calling someone the N word!

I sincerely hope that he DOES get evicted in week one and frankly, anyone in that house who votes for a racist to stay is just as disgusting in my eyes.

And I hope its true what he said about giving up his beach house for this and being screwed if he gets evicted early. He deserves to be homeless.

Braden is the scum of the earth, I have zero tolerance for racism and racists. Calling someone a beaner or saying they're 'Just a Mexican from SF' is JUST as bad as calling someone the N word!

I sincerely hope that he DOES get evicted in week one and frankly, anyone in that house who votes for a racist to stay is just as disgusting in my eyes.

And I hope its true what he said about giving up his beach house for this and being screwed if he gets evicted early. He deserves to be homeless.

Seriously I hope Braden goes out this week. If this is only week one and he's already spewing racist crap I can't imagine what it'll be like down the road.. Get him out before he regurgitates any more..

I don't agree and I don't think Braden is a racist. He just used some words he should not have.

i cant believe how much younger he looked in that video too! he was actually kinda cute, what happened?

Like I said somewhere else, channel surfers get more sun than regular surfers!!!

I will say there is also similar still pic of Russell and Braden out measures Russ by far!!! :party_smilie:

Also, he could have had on a lot more makeup on Dante's Point and had flattering lighting. But he was hotter then.

Today, Braden was playing up to Jesse. Now Braden should let Jesse meet "Mr. Happy" and that might save Braden in a tie vote. Jesse is afraid of a Chima/Natalie (Chatalie) alliance...he told Russell so this a.m.

Chima is a racist. She said the house was nasty because of all the white people. Lydia screamed, "Fu**in' white GD gringo!" That's racist too.

Chima is a racist. She said the house was nasty because of all the white people. Lydia screamed, "Fu**in' white GD gringo!" That's racist too.

so true...why the double standard?? I hate it when hg are "back-doored"...too little time to campaign..altho it makes for great BB drama...I think Braden is harmless... and made a stupid comment...I think Chima also made a stupid comment...and is also harmless...they are in a bubble and react without thinking sometimes.. they make stupid comments...having said that...Braden is eye candy and seems fun..and Chima has an annoying laugh. Thats my decision. Get rid of the hg with the annoying laugh. Yes I am being superficial ... :naughty: and the 80's are calling for your stupid headband! sorry...that was not nice! :sadwalk:

Yeah I heard Chima said something about whites and saw the thing where Lydia said it.

It's actually kinda sickening how people get all PC over anything even remotely racist a white person says but those same people can just let it go when someone else insults white people.

Why are only certain ethnic groups allowed to be racist and others are not?

You can't dismiss one if you are against the other.

My deal is noone should ever say any general comment about anyone based on their skin tone. I don't think anything anyone has said so far (except maybe casey) makes them "racist". Just rude. Even so, if I (or anyone) is offended by what one person says and post about it in their thread, it doesn't mean I think what someone else said wasn't offensive, it just means I am commenting on the person whom this thread is about. KWIM?

Right friggen On! I find selective outrage negates ones argument.

:animated_scratchchin:

so true...why the double standard?? I hate it when hg are "back-doored"...too little time to campaign..altho it makes for great BB drama...I think Braden is harmless... and made a stupid comment...I think Chima also made a stupid comment...and is also harmless...they are in a bubble and react without thinking sometimes.. they make stupid comments...having said that...Braden is eye candy and seems fun..and Chima has an annoying laugh. Thats my decision. Get rid of the hg with the annoying laugh. Yes I am being superficial ... :naughty: and the 80's are calling for your stupid headband! sorry...that was not nice! :sadwalk:

Almost agree with you a 100% the only part I disagree with is the comments about Chima I like Chima which does not bode well for her since the ones I tend to like get booted out or are least like by the general viewers..

What Braden said wasn't meant to be racist, it was meant to be a personal attack. Real racism would be if he walked around saying it casually, which I don't think he has.

That is not true! No matter how it was said, it was said. It came from his heart or he wouldnt have said it...WHen the N word is said ( I dont condone the N word from any race not even my own!) then that person should be excuse because he/she is not prejudice..Then they should have said something else...There are other words out there! It sounded like Braden was saying Kevin was nothing.. You are mexican you nothing but a beaner man! Watch the clips on Youtube! I was in shock. Braden wanted his words to hurt and it could cost him the game...Next time think before you speak!

I don't care how angry I get with a person, its NEVER ok to use language like that, about anyone.

As for Chima and Lydia- then the same goes for them as well. They all deserve each other! :P

That is not true! No matter how it was said, it was said. It came from his heart or he wouldnt have said it...WHen the N word is said ( I dont condone the N word from any race not even my own!) then that person should be excuse because he/she is not prejudice..Then they should have said something else...There are other words out there! It sounded like Braden was saying Kevin was nothing.. You are mexican you nothing but a beaner man! Watch the clips on Youtube! I was in shock. Braden wanted his words to hurt and it could cost him the game...Next time think before you speak!

He said them to get to Kevin. It was a personal attack against him, not Mexicans. I don't like racism, but that wasn't racism. It was a stupid thing to say, but it was only to get a rise out of Kevin.

He said them to get to Kevin. It was a personal attack against him, not Mexicans. I don't like racism, but that wasn't racism. It was a stupid thing to say, but it was only to get a rise out of Kevin.

"Beaner" is racial slur. Just like n--gger, cracker, etc. A person that does not harbor racist feelings about a particular ethnic would not use any of those words as an insult. There is no justification for it. With that said though, i'm not surprised at him just like i'm not surprised at Lydia or Chima.

On of my best friends goes by the nickname of Beaner. His real name is Benny but he prefers to be called Beaner. His brother's name is Nacho.

Just saying I don't see it as a racial slur. It is not at all in the same league as the N word.

Archived