Jeff - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him safe this week, but NOT to win HOH cause then Jess/Nat/Russ are ammune again to nominations......or backdooring...Laura was right in telling him to throw it when Russ/Nat are out....

I've NEVER once gotten into a showmance (much, Janelle and what's his name was pretty good tho) -- but, I'm starting to think Jeff and Jordan are meant to be. They're so sweet and cute together.

Jeff and Ronnie have been telling jokes and riddles with Braden and Jordan in the room. Jordan doesn't get any of them at all. And some of them are unbelievably simple. Dumb blonde stereotype come to life. :D She's so cute. They're all cracking me up.

I want him safe this week, but NOT to win HOH cause then Jess/Nat/Russ are ammune again to nominations......or backdooring...Laura was right in telling him to throw it when Russ/Nat are out....

I thought so too. Laura gave him good advice, which he needs. He's obviously not too familiar with BB.

I'm loving having a bunch of ppl in there who do know how to play the game this season, but the others who are trying to play the game while still "retaining their honor" are still my faves. I love watching the gamers this year. No matter how bad their gameplay is, it still has entertainment value. Some of them have made some not so bad moves, planting seeds here and there, and I'm becoming fascinated with how long Ronnie can fool these ppl.

Yes, Shipp, but can Jordan sing?

I think Jordan would take no prisoners as HOH...can't wait...just not sure what kind of comp she could win!!!

She was singing last night and BB voice - Jordan stop singing - camera shot on Jeff and Braden just smiling. She is a cutie. But still wondering about the brain part.

Shipp, that's why I could never be in that house. I'm a singin', whistlin' fool!

Joyami...Jordan is playing a great game. Let's just hope those sports bullies don't get HOH again anytime soon. I'd say cut out the "brains" first (Natalie) then Jussell.

Shipp, that's why I could never be in that house. I'm a singin', whistlin' fool!

Joyami...Jordan is playing a great game. Let's just hope those sports bullies don't get HOH again anytime soon. I'd say cut out the "brains" first (Natalie) then Jussell.

I agree LenRay!!!

will he boot jordan when the time is right

^^ neither...they are both going all the way to the end!

Archived