Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie is the deciding vote tonight, but no matter which way he goes he's a target. He painted himself into a corner.

I imagine he's sweating bullets right now thinking about the mess he's created for himself. It will be obvious who he votes to evict...and the other side will totally get ticked at him. I don't think he'll be an immediate target...there are bigger fish to fry on each side. He will be outcast by the side he crosses...I'm sure he'll get publicly called out on it too. He'll then become useless to the side he voted with since he won't be able to spy/relay enemy info... nor will he be trusted by either side.

Whatever way it goes, its going to make things really interesting. Accusations will be flying, Ronnie will have a coronary running from one end of the house to the other, Natalie will start foaming at the mouth... big fun!

wouldn't it be funny if Casey wins HOH.. and Ronnie votes with the other side to make it a tie.. then what is Ronnie going to do.. BB Gods please let Casey win!..Their would be no way his plan of pinning it on Casey would work then.. Would be the greatest moment so far.

I don't think he'd want to win right now because then he would have to show his colors. He's have to put two on the block. I would hope than none of the HGs would be pursuaded to be a pawn for him so he would either have to put up one and one and have both sidea after him or make his choice and put up two from one side.

I think it would be pretty interesting if Ronnie won this early, and it may be a good idea for him not to throw it. No group really trusts him, and it would be an easy argument for someone to make that Ronnie would need to go because he's playing both sides.

Uhggghhh...I am so disappointed in Ronnie,I liked him in the beginning and was rooting for him but observing the way he playing both sides and double dealing just made me change my mind for someone who is a gamer his strategy is an epic failure.I would respect him more if he picked a side.

BB should say at eviction - Jessie you have the choice to not evict either Chima or Braden, but someone else. Jessie - RONNIE YOU'RE FIRED! Aw heck I can dream can't I?

Yeah, what if Ronnie did win HOH. Oy, my head. I think the comp will be non-physical as the last was physical. But, I just hope they, BB, get it over with in the hour and not leave us hanging for hours and hours to find out who is HOH.

I'm getting way too involved in this show, and it's only the first week.

Ronnie plays like a computer gamer with no real sense of how to interact in a "normal" social setting. Sure he may have friends but they are all gamers in some level in the heirarchy that he understands. He can play some people but not all (in his social environment). In the house he has no clue because he thinks they will respond like the gamer nerds he plays with.

OMG! Ronnie is definately playing the game! He played Michelle and now she is going to have a target on her back for betraying the alliance! Damn that was brilliant! They know he is playing both sides but yet they choose to trust him!!! WTF LOL! That was a good move! Michelle is definately not a floater now! He set a target on Michelle and he suceeded!

depending on who wins hoh

ronnie bb game is over or maybe not

Archived