Michele - BB 11

CeCiMom

My husband really likes Michele, and is glad she's real. I like Ronnie but I'm not hoping for ronnie and her to make it. I like more of a bad/good to make it for drama. Having michele and ronnie in the final 2 would probably make me want to watch something else .......any show would be more interesting to be honest.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to figure out what is up with Michelle? She's married but seems to be flirting with a few of the guys!!! She is very cute and sure looks great in her sexy dresses. Can see why the guys would be interested.

I don't have live feeds (just showtime), but I really didn't think she flirted outside of just telling the truth the first day and saying the guys were hot. lol I DO think it's weird ...very weird, she feels the need to wear those dresses WITH high heels at night. I don't know too many married women who choose to wear that sort of stuff at home in front of single guys.

I don't have live feeds (just showtime), but I really didn't think she flirted outside of just telling the truth the first day and saying the guys were hot. lol I DO think it's weird ...very weird, she feels the need to wear those dresses WITH high heels at night. I don't know too many married women who choose to wear that sort of stuff at home in front of single guys.

She also wears a very skimpy bikini too ... Men beware of the wandering eye syndrome!

She seems to be the silent competitor [lisa BB3 style]. Maybe she'll go far who knows. i see her going far, or evicted somewhere in the middle.

Michele looks awkward in the dresses and high heals...I think it's an act/strategy to appear more girly/clueless. The freaky side to her sex life though...I wouldn't be surprised if that's all true. I was surprised she revealed it though...probably strategy to appear to fit in more with the group and act as a diversion to avoid appearing as just a brainy woman. I think she's very calculating.

Either she's for real or trying to impress with her naughty talk last night. Who talks like that?????

WOW...Michele went from a 3 to an 8 in one night of drinking!...Wallflower nerdy type to wifey material! I hope her game has more facets to be explored...cause she is definitely a diamond in the rough...

That's true.

She only got to have a beer after midnight, and this was all during the 3 hours prior to that.

It was definitely something to see, and I hope everyone who has access to Flashback checks it out.

(If you don't have Flashback, you'll have to look elsewhere, I'm sorry to say.)

WOW...Michele went from a 3 to an 8 in one night of drinking!...Wallflower nerdy type to wifey material! I hope her game has more facets to be explored...cause she is definitely a diamond in the rough...

Her first week has been perfect. Thus far, she has at least two weeks guarenteed safety in that house.

She's created no enemies.

She hasn't won competitions where she is forced to make decisions on people she doesn't know.

Later in the game she's gonna have to start wining a few and her best bet would be to form an alliance with Jeff.

Ronnie's plan to put Michele on a few ppl's radar has worked. Jesse, Lydia and Kevin were having a discussion about how Michele won't talk game with anyone. Red flags are flying. Ronnie's a sneaky little devil. I think he turned on Michele (not that he has loyalty to anyone) because after the big fight the other day (Jeff/Russ/Natalie), then later when Jordan was threatened and everything pretty much came to a head and Jeff/Braden/Jordan finally got their point (of innocence) across, Michele told Ronnie something to the effect that she didn't want to vote out the good ppl, or the honest ppl (something like that.)

i think its real dumb if she ends up voting out her teammate

i think its real dumb if she ends up voting out her teammate

True but that is if they think Chima will pull a win. I think Michelle is better off sticking with the larger group alliance against the athletes.

Archived