Natalie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i could tell in her diane interview she was thinking too hard about the game. her bb introduction lie about age and winning that comp will put her on many radars. the one bright hope for her is jessie maybe even a bigger target

If you're going to lie at least do your research. You have to be 21 to be a houseguest silly.

Do your research.. It says in the application that you must be 21, BUT Cbs/BB will make acceptions for any of the requirments if they wish to do so..

BUT, it was dumb to lie about your age.. AND then Lie again about "I have never been in a sport before."

Do your research.. It says in the application that you must be 21, BUT Cbs/BB will make acceptions for any of the requirments if they wish to do so..

BUT, it was dumb to lie about your age.. AND then Lie again about "I have never been in a sport before."

The only exception I can think of is BB8 Daniele and that's only because she was part of the twist with ED. She needs to think before she speaks that's for sure.

i could understand if she was like casey age lying about being younger

but when you are already pretty young it makes no sense to shave off a few years

i could understand casey saying he was 35

My thoughts exactly lala - she should have said at least 21 so that when the alcohol comes out, they won't question why she's drinking - unless she doesn't plan on drinking this season. I love how Kevin called her out on it right away - very perceptive!

I'll be surprised if she lasts very long. It's not the first time people have lied right off the bat but the lies she chose to go with can only come back to bite her. Why would BB put her in the athletic bunch if she wasn't athletic? Everyone else appears to be in the right group, why not her?

Young kid not making very good choices...

I actually thought her lying about her age was brilliant. It made sense to come off as naive and less threatening. I do think her lie about athletics kind of hindered her since they placed her in that clique. I get it...you don't want to look like a threat, but you're sitting amongst ppl like Russell and Jessie who could potentially want to keep you around if you're a cool chick who has more to offer than her personality. I think if she was more honest about her martial arts, she could have really formed something with Russell.

seem like the new michelle for jessie

Archived