Hottest Girl Part 2

pin_fall

People vote this is the final Round!

last round Lisa, janelle and Diane crushed their oppenets but now the fight it out in a three way battle. P.S shockalot is ur display pic u ....just wondering if you are that old.. no offence xD

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

last round Lisa, janelle and Diane crushed their oppenets but now the fight it out in a three way battle. P.S shockalot is ur display pic u ....just wondering if you are that old.. no offence xD

Why are there only 2 options for voting.

Have you ever considered proof reading your posts or are you really that unconcerned with your own thoughts?

yah i was thinking the exact same thing...well shockalot??

last round Lisa, janelle and Diane crushed their oppenets but now the fight it out in a three way battle.

Now if they are fighting it out in a 3 way battle, how come there is only 2 choices?????????????

Guest Shockalot

Its TV Spokesperson Jay 'The Juiceman' Kordich.

Inventor of the Juiceman3000 Home Juicing Blender :D

Im a little confused by the choices above?

Are we saying Lisa (BB3) will be crowning Janelle?

I still have no idea why Janelle is considered the hottest one. I dont find her hot at all. Why is Lisa crowning her?

Whats happening?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name