Rainbow Reality Reunion

real player SUCKS... just had to say that :lol:

nope, the video player is the worst, imo. Maybe it's just my puter (but, I don't think so) I but, spend more time watching a % increase than I do actually watching any video. Took me 3 hours to watch these rainbow video's... actual play time is probably an hour.

Ceci I was having the same problem. Download the new Realplayer SP beta or downgrade to version 10. You can find 10 at www.oldversion.com

The new SP beta worked for me. There is also the perfect settings in the real player help thread.

Try it and let me know if it worked for you.

Thanks Dream. I'll have my hubby try those suggestions this evening. I really appreciate it 'cause I was disheartened about live feed this year if I had to go through that bs all season.

I'll let ya know how it goes. :)

I've prolly had the same version for 3 or 4 seasons now... I have never canceled my subscription when BB season ends.

Thanks Elle, she could be from another show. I just kept thinking geez louise someone has had A LOT of work done... I don't recognize them anymore. :lol:

I just called and they told me no they wouldn't take paypal and when the guy asked was there anything else, I said you all lost a customer, he said ok good thank you for calling Real and hung up...

That's wonderful to hear Twin...

I just wanted to say Thanks to my wonderful, sweet, generous, kind, magnanimous, giving friend, I now have the feeds and am watching the interviews now... Thank you!!!

Got the feeds (through Morty's link at the top of the main forum page, of course!!!) last night.

I didn't go with the SP(beta) version. Stuck with the default.

Watched all the Rainbow ones in a row, and only had one slowdown, where the image froze but voice kept going. It was fine after refreshing.

But since no one here is having any trouble with that beta version, I'll try it if I start having problems.

Those were some interesting videos, alright.

Yep. I thought that was a great point and how a lot of the circumstances weren't fair...like being chained to ppl etc.

I have to say, this whole interview makes me like Cowboy. I really didn't like him in his season, but seeing him here...he's a really gentle soul. It's sad about he and Nakomis. I hope they mend their ways. He seems to think highly of her.

I don't hate cowboy I would rather just not see him on the show. With fans of the show cast this year that have watched the show for several seasons they should somewhat remember who cowboy was. I am afraid if cowboy makes it on the show this year that he will get dragged to the end like Jerry was last year.

Archived