Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yana

Erika and Adam

7 posts in this topic

I know the mods will move this, and that's fine with me :) I just didn't know where else to put it...

BB's Erika Landin and Survivors Adam Gentry are engaged and have been for over a year, she just updated that on her facebook page...

n516479000_227409_7262.jpg

When I saw the headline, I almost thought you meant BB9 Adam, in which I didn't know about this. But congrats to them.

When I saw the headline, I almost thought you meant BB9 Adam, in which I didn't know about this. But congrats to them.

I love her to pieces... I just thought she didn't want anyone to know about it for some reason... I was really happy when she posted that and I knew I could let y'all know too... LOL...

i thought the same thing, and i threw up in my mouth. i don't remember him from survivor, but hey congrats.

LOL, me too. My first thought was yuck.

I thought the same thing, Was wondering where her head was at.. Congrat to her & Adam

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0