uvp

no problem

these are the only four up currently

wow adding them as they come

boy they are longer then previous years

i wont watch them tonight till tomorrow

too tired to watch them tonight

UVP... thanks a bunch

Only watched Jordon's .... won't give my opinion until more folks have had a chance to watch ...

just that it was a lot different than the interview with Ross

WOW ... loooong interviews if there all like hers

I absolutely love Jordan's accent. I like Lydia more after watching the interview. People I dont like after watching them are: Russel and Braden. Michele and Ronnie are neutral with me, I have a feeling Michele will be out early if she flaunts the whole neuroscience bs too much.

I'm only on the Natalie interview but found it funny how Diane turned things back on to herself and had Natalie interview her. Kind of sad..but pretty funny. I must say, it's a pretty boring interview. I don't know if I can handle the rest. I'll watch of course only because I can't NOT watch something BB related...but ya..

My take on the interviews as I go along...

Natalie: Boring, don't even bother watching. It was a lot of Diane saying, "I see, interesting" when it wasn't interesting at all. She's afraid to be on slop... gee, who isn't. Sweet, but idk... she seems very young mentally.

Michelle: I found it interesting that she applied for the show by answering an add on Craig's List. I do like her. She seems really put together. I find her really likeable.

Lydia: Another one who applied via Criag's List. I liked learning more about her family. Her wrist piercings kind of freaked me out but she seems like a totally nice, fun, and sweet person. I also really liked her nail polish and shoes...

Chima: Annoying as hell. Really loud, I take back all the good things I've said.. except the pretty part.

Ronnie: He's like a living, breathing Bubbles. Once I got past that, he was kind of cute in a weird way. I love how excited he seemed to be just being interviewed by Diane. It's like he was screaming inside. It was funny when he said he wanted to be like Will, but how he was very emotional and is going to try to not let that line crossed. Ultimately I think he's too nice to be bad. Weird that he use to dance.

(side note: I laughed at the idea of both Michelle and Ronnie talking to their spouses about flirting. Sorry, but I did.)

Russell: He seems to want to be the tough jock guy on the surface, but below that he seems to be pretty with it. I like that he has that dual personality going on between work and wrestling. Also, he seems to really love his dad. It struck me when he said he wanted to see his dad be able to retire. There's a story to this guy, that's for sure.

Braden: Ugh, I really want to hate this guy, but there's something likeable about him. He kind of reminds me of my friend Tom but yet it's like he's hiding something. Idk... I honestly don't know what to make of this guy.

Jordon: I don't think she's as dumb as she seems. My concern is that she'll alienate herself from the other girls by trying to get close to the "lead guys" as she calls them. I like her more after seeing this interview, but I also think she may be eaten alive in the real world. Thank goodness it's only BB and not the real world.

So far, Russell annoys me most, followed closely by Braden. I like Lydia and Michele. Jordan is going to be eaten alive, she's way to naive for this show. Can't wait for the rest of the videos - glad they came out on a holiday weekend so that I have some time to dedicate watching them!!

Jordan said in her interview that she would nominate who the house wanted. Meaning she very likely could end up being a figured head HoH. If Jordan wants to do what the house wants then I hope she doesn't win hoh. I think there was enough of that last year going on. Of course I might change my mind once the live feeds come on.

I'm dying to watch the interviews.. Can't wait for hubby to wake up so I can have sound..lol

It's killing me to sit here and know there there and not be able to watch them, as I make a little bit of noise to wake him... lol

they still havent put up the last four hg.

i will try to watch a few today or maybe tomorrow

They are interesting (long) interviews. I think it's a good thing that they were allowed to ask Diane questions about her experience, but it's too bad she's so difficult to hear because she doesn't have a microphone. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Ronnie went to the same casting call I went too. I can't believe he got picked over all the other people there. There were a lot of bigger personalities then a world of warcraft nerdy guy.

I was going to watch them.. I got on Jordan.. and saw it was 18 mins. long.. and after she got through with saying how she was recruited, I had to stop... So IM just going to watch the season, without all these interviews..

finally finish watching the vids of those that are up first eight.

way too long and too much extra that isnt even bb related

kevin added

Archived