Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

06/21 -
A source close to the Desperate Housewives set tells us neither Teri Hatcher nor Dana Delany were actually at the altar, just to make sure no one would be able to spill the season-five cliffhanger. However, the source did spill a juicy tidbit that may be a clue as to who the new happy couple is: Following the car accident in the season finale, where Susan and Mike embraced, the script read, "The family is reunited." Could that point to Susan being under the veil? Source: Kristin on E!Online
06/21 - One of the biggest laughs in the Desperate Housewives season finale was when Felicity Huffman's Lynette, who was worried sick her cancer had returned, learned she was pregnant with twins! "Are you sure it's not cancer?" she asked her doctor. [...] Lynette will absolutely be pregnant when the series returns for Season 6. And abortion will not be an option. "I could never do that," [Marc] Cherry says. "The network would never let me." But he adds, "On TV you can always have a miscarriage." (Lynette had better stay away from staircases for the next few months.) Felicity finds her character's new story line amusing. "The Scavos aren't stopping until we can field an entire softball team," jokes the actress, who's now referring to Lynette as the "old lady on Wisteria Lane who had so many children her uterus fell out." Source: TV Guide Magazine

#2 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 06:06 AM

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

07/10 -
Wisteria Lane is welcoming back one of its own this fall: Original Desperate Housewives star Andrea Bowen has signed on to reprise her role as Susan's eldest spawn, Julie. Although ABC would only confirm that Bowen is set to appear in the Sept. 27 season premiere, a Housewives insider tells me that the actress is returning as a series regular. Bowen vanished from Housewives at the end of season 4, a casualty of the show's four-year flash forward. She briefly returned last season when Julie, on break from college, announced that she was dating her 40-year-old professor Lloyd (Steven Weber). It's not clear if he'll be accompanying her back home, but I'm guessing not. [... Kyle MacLachlan will] remain a series regular. [...] Source: The Ausiello Files

#3 a_starry_night

a_starry_night

• Pip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:22 AM

Also heard Drea De Matteo will join as part of a new italian family in the neighborhood.

http://www.nydailyne..._de_matteo.html

#4 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:26 AM

General Spoilers:

08/16 -
As for who's really under the veil, [Dana] Delany said, "Lets just put it this way: Both Susan and Katherine believe that they're the bride. It's not good for their friendship. I'm very happy with my storyline this season because Katherine is getting to be a little snarky again. She's getting her edge back." Source: Kristin on E!Online
08/16 - Bree's emotional affair with Karl will take on a new dimension when they start sending dirty text messages to each other. Source: TV Guide Online
08/09 - Meet the Vitale family, er, make that the Bolen family! Desperate Housewives' newest clan on the block was originally supposed to be Italian. But creator Marc Cherry gave the family an ethnic makeover after casting the blond, blue-eyed Jeffrey Nordling as Bolen patriarch Nick. "We originally were casting Italian actors. Then Jeffrey came in and blew us off our feet," says Cherry, who is likely switching Nick's job from landscaper to "some kind of handyman to connect to Mike's plumbing." With Edie Britt's death, gay neighbor Lee takes over as Wisteria Lane's new real-estate agent and sells Mary Alice's old house to the Bolens after they depart New York City. Cherry says the season premiere finds the Bolens getting "caught up in a disastrous thing" involving Susan's daughter, Julie, "and because of the attention focused on them, they worry that their secret will be exposed. Pretty much everyone in the family is keeping secrets from each other." This could have deadly consequences for the Bolens, played by three actors who each signed for just one season and have had plenty of violent screen time. Jeffrey, 47, bit it last year as 24's FBI agent Larry Moss. Beau Mirchoff, 20, cast as sullen son Danny, tried to outrun aliens in "Scary Movie 4." And Drea de Matteo, 37, who'll be playing abrasive housewife Angie, was famously shot in the woods as The Sopranos' Adriana. "I die everywhere I go," Drea says. "I wouldn't hold my new character too dear, because on this show, people get killed." Jeffrey adds, "Hopefully there's no bullets flying around Wisteria Lane!" Though still in the dark about Angie's secret past, Drea would love to see a Sopranos shocker, with Angie turning out to be Adriana, who was memorably shot off screen and long-rumored to have secretly entered the Witness Protection Program. "That would be a really funny joke that Desperate Housewives could definitely get away with," she says. "Who knows?" Being the new housewife on Wisteria Lane, Drea already knows her character is not meant to fit in and will likely clash with many of them. "I would see her getting along with Susan, and going after people like Bree, Gaby and Katherine," says Drea. Unlike her Sopranos character, Adrianna, Angie is not into fashion. "She's a little more on the Bohemian side. She's a pretty liberal Gypsyesque sort of girl. The only similarity to Adrianna is the heavy Brooklyn accent." The first scene Drea shot was with all the other Housewives, which she found a bit intimidating. [...] Relative newcomer Beau grew up playing football, lacrosse and guitar in Victoria, B.C. He describes his college student Danny as "a little sullen and very peculiar - not like normal 19-year-old kids. He had to leave everything he was doing in New York, so now he's kind of lost. He's got some issues he's dealing with but those won't be discovered until a little later as the series goes on." His romantic options seem to be Julie or Gaby's niece, Ana. "There's definitely a couple options out there," says a tickled Beau, who is single in real life. Source: TV Guide Magazine

#5 MyNameIsCody

MyNameIsCody

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:38 AM

Has anbody already seen the charity portraitures of Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria for UNICEF www.montblanc.com/charity_initiative/gala_events/# ? They are gorgeous !! coolpics.gif

#6 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:39 AM

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

09/06 -
Guess who's moving into the late Edie Britt's home on ABC's Desperate Housewives? The newest neighbors on Wisteria Lane are none other than Rebecca Staab (Elizabeth, Port Charles; ex-Jessie, Guiding Light) and David Chisum (ex-Miles, One Life to Live)! The duo will be introduced Tuesday, September 22, in the first of eight weekly Desperate Housewives-themed vignettes promoting Sprint Mobile before making the transition to the show on Sunday, October 25. Source: ABC Soaps in Depth
09/01 - Sixty-nine-year-old Kathryn Joosten is getting her first sex scene as crusty Mrs. McCluskey on Season 6 of Desperate Housewives -and the lady's willing to let it all hang out. Before climbing into bed with her new boy toy, Roy (played by 81-year-old Orson Bean), Kathryn was summoned to the wardrobe trailer. "They had all these old-lady nighties hanging there," Kathryn gripes. "I said, 'I'm not going to wear a nightie. We're supposed to be in bed getting it on!'" After some discussion with producers, Kathryn was allowed to perform her sexy scene wearing only a skimpy flesh-colored body stocking. But don't expect the wild full-on senior sex we saw on HBO's canceled Tell Me You Love Me. The couple is shown postcoital. "He's asleep and I'm looking at him," Kathryn says. "I convinced the director to let me do one take holding a cigarette, but I'm sure they won't use it." Source: Keck's Exclusives
08/30 - "I don't see Drea as a replacement for Nicolette Sheridan," [Marc Cherry] says. "Her character is more a replacement for Neal McDonough in that she's [the focus] of the new mystery." Cherry goes on to describe Drea's matriarch, Angie Bolen, as "a very loving but tough Italian woman who comes [to Wisteria Lane] with her husband and her kid. They're running from something. We understand through her actions in the first couple of episodes that she's a smart woman who will do what she has to to protect her family." [...] Poor Orson won't catch on to his wife's affair - at least not at first. "We're going to play him just not understanding what's going on," explains Cherry. "He finally gets wind of it and it'll build to a shocking conclusion in our 10th episode. We've got an interesting cliff-hanger involving the threesome." Source: The Ausiello Files

#7 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:47 PM

General Spoilers:

09/27 -
Dana Delany reveals: "[...] I'm so happy because I have a wonderful storyline this year. I'm just having a ball. I'm kinda going over the edge, only as Katherine can. We are going to see drama with the partnership between Bree, Katherine and Orson. I love Katherine's relationship with Bree because there's always this 'frienemy' thing going on." Another thing to look forward to? "The fun thing for me this year has been working with Drea de Matteo," said Delany. "She's the new housewife and she's the only person that Katherine has left, the only one who'll put up with her." Source: Kristin on E!Online
09/27 - Marc Cherry tells me that through the affair Bree will "discover her sexuality in a major way. And it's going to change that character a little bit. Marcia's been having a lot of fun playing a newly sexual Bree." Source: The Ausiello Files
09/27 - According to Felicity [Huffman], Housewives' new season is "all about Lynette's boobs," which greatly expand in her pregnant character's second trimester. "She goes from an A cup to a D, which, of course, makes Tom really happy." (To keep her pregnancy a secret from boss Carlos, Lynette will say she's had a boob job!) Felicity describes her own chest size as "an A on a good day. I mean, Eva Longoria Parker looks busty compared to me." Since the costumers were given orders that they must, must increase her bust, "they've been literally taking the skin from my back and wrapping it around. But by God, I have cleavage. I had guys on set come up and ask, 'Can I touch them?'" "It doesn't look comfortable!" remarks Teri [Hatcher], whose character, Susan, is about to expose her own assets for a very sexy nude scene! Though we have to wait until September 27 to find out if Mike married Susan or Katherine, it seems this triangle is far from over. The odd threesome is about to shoot a romantic candlelit scene in a bubble bath! BTW, I hear the show is planning to place the Housewives in another harrowing November-sweeps disaster following 2007's tornado and 2008's club fire. I can't reveal what it is, but if you "wing" it, you might guess. Source: TV Guide Magazine [Note: Looks like they are planning a plane crash.]

#8 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General Spoilers:

10/04 -
Actress-comedienne Kathy Najimy is set to guest star in an upcoming episode of Desperate Housewives as a police officer with a surprising connection to Teri Hatcher's Susan. "Susan suspects Katherine was the one who attacked Julie, so she gets a cop to help her," explains Housewives creator Marc Cherry. "But then she finds out the policewoman went to high school with her - and Susan stole her boyfriend, too! So Najimy has been going around the past 30 years resenting her." Najimy's episode is slated to air in late October. [...] This November on Desperate Housewives, the most dangerous street in America will be the site of yet another calamity, this time a neighborhood plane crash. "It's going to be my cliffhanger for the first half of the season," series creator Marc Cherry says of the tragedy, which, he adds, will "affect everyone's lives." Since the story is still in the planning stages, many of the biggest details - including who'll be on board the small aircraft and who'll be in its path - are still, as it were, up in the air. But this much Cherry knows for sure: The catastrophe will not claim the life of a housewife. "I'd love to kill somebody 'cause that's just what I do," he laughs. "But the truth is, right now I don't have anyone major dying." Source: The Ausiello Files

#9 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:07 AM

General Spoilers:

10/18 -
Marc Cherry has confirmed that a plane is going to come crashing down on Desperate Housewives' Wisteria Lane this season, for the show's midseason cliffhanger. And now ABC sources are spilling this cool little nugget of info: The plane might end up being none other than one from Lost's Oceanic Airlines. [...] The plane's Oceanic branding would just be a fun little Easter egg for Lost fans to find. And while the crossover has yet to be finalized, I'm told the higher-ups at ABC are keen on the idea. Source: Kristin on E!Online
10/18 - Iit'll soon be revealed that Julie, no stranger to the May-December dynamic, was involved with an older married man? It's unclear whether he knew about her pregnancy scare, but it would be one heck of a motive if he did, right? Source: TV Guide Online

#10 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:22 AM

General Spoilers:

10/24
- It's hard being a kid, especially one who grows up on Wisteria Lane. This might explain the shocking news that one of our Desperate Offspring is soon to be admitted to the hospital to have his or her stomach pumped. Was it an accident or a suicide attempt? I know you think you know who it is, but you don't. Source: TV Guide Online

#11 laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Dade @ Oct 31 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

General Spoilers:

10/24
- It's hard being a kid, especially one who grows up on Wisteria Lane. This might explain the shocking news that one of our Desperate Offspring is soon to be admitted to the hospital to have his or her stomach pumped. Was it an accident or a suicide attempt? I know you think you know who it is, but you don't. Source: TV Guide Online

I've recently got into this show and have been catching up with the 3 hour reruns they show everyday on Lifetime. Right now, it's showing the second half of season 3. I'm eager to see how everything plays out from season 4 and through the 5 year stretch b/c I obviously know how things turn out, as I'm also watching the present sixth season.

Anyways..! Any ideas on which kid this happens to?

#12 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

General Spoilers:

11/14 -
Desperate Housewives is going back to the future, but this time it's just temporary. And imaginary. An early January episode - the first following the Dec. 6 plane crash cliffhanger - will find the housewives pondering numerous "What If" scenarios. [...] Two Wisterians featured prominently in the alternate reality sequences will be Gaby and Carlos' youngest daughter, Celia, and Mike and Susan's son, MJ. I know this because DH is currently casting thirtysomething versions of both characters. Source: The Ausiello Files
11/14 - Angie Bolin has been on the run for 18 years, but she should be in FBI custody by the holidays. And I'm hearing that the crimes she's committed may land her in prison for the rest of her life. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

#13 Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

General Spoilers:

12/13/09 -
Tom Scavo is finally getting professional help for that nasty mid-life crisis of his. Desperate Housewives has inked a deal with Frasier's Jane Leeves to play Tom's psychotherapist in at least two episodes, sources confirm. Leeves[' arc] kicks off in late January. Source: The Ausiello Files
12/13/09 - The dearly departed wills to one of the Housewives a most interesting asset. It's worth a lot, but it also carries a moral price tag. Source: TV Guide Online
12/13/09 - We can report exclusively that Susan Meyer will be doing a seductive striptease in an upcoming episode of Desperate Housewives . And believe it or not, Teri's being taught the dance by none other than the latest hot brunette to come to Lost: Sheila Kelley, also known as Mrs. Richard Schiff , also known as the creator of the striptease workout S-Factor. "We are working on a dance for Teri to do on the show," Kelley tells us as she prepares to head back to Hawaii today for Lost. "We'll be shooting it soon, and it'll be a lot of fun." Source: Kristin on E!Online
12/13/09 - Exec producer Marc Cherry tells me the plane crash [...] will claim three characters' lives-one minor, one central and one biggie who's been on since Season 1. As for that longtime cast member, Cherry says, "The fans are going to be sad over this one, but it was a good time to end this character's story line." (I'd start digging a grave for either Ricardo Chavira's Carlos or Richard Burgi's Karl.) The producer praises his fired actor for taking the news "with a lot of class" (unlike a certain blonde who blasted the show after her exit last season). "This person stood up at our table read and told everyone what a joy it was to be a part of the show," he says. [...] When Desperate Housewives jumped five years into the future last season, all the women held up remarkably well. In fact, some (Marcia Cross, I'm talking about you) look even younger this year. But they'll be no escaping Father Time when the ABC series jumps 10, 20, as much as even 40 years into the future in early January to reveal what the women may have looked like had their lives gone in different directions. Teri Hatcher's character, Susan Mayer, is the most transformed, according to Eva Longoria Parker. "Teri was on set the other day getting fitted for her fat suit," Eva told me at a party honoring her as The Hollywood Reporter's Philanthropist of the Year. Eva, who is the youngest of the housewives, will be aged the most. "I'm so excited," she said. "They're going to use prosthetics and everything." Co-star Dana Delany is sad to be missing out on the transformation celebration, as her character, crazy Katherine Mayfair, will be locked up in the loony bin during the episode. But Dana got a sneak peek at Eva's silver streaked wig and predicts Gaby's going to make one hot older mama! Source: Keck's Exclusives

#14 laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,169 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

Not sure when this episode will air, but found a clip for one coming up.

#15 jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:03 AM

Does anyone know when DH will be airing again?

#16 JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,714 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:08 AM

"March Madness" is finally over!

There's a new episode on this Sunday, April 18th.

The episode is titled "We All Deserve to Die".

Here is a synopsis:
Lynette is determined, more than ever, to break up Preston's upcoming marriage to the gold-digging Irina since Preston refuses to listen to anyone about his Russian bride's true nature. With a little help from Tom, Lynette does a background check on Irina and discovers the truth. Meanwhile, Gabrielle offers to help out Bob and Lee in the most generous way, but does not consider the consequences. After both Andrew and Orson express suspicion about Sam, Bree begins to question his motives over Sam running her cooking business. Also, Susan gets creative to help Mike with his finances since his pride and male ego makes him not wanting to ask for any help. Elsewhere, Patrick Logan secretly arrives in Fairview and, unbeknown to Angie or Nick, makes contact with his biological son, Danny, who doesn't know Logan's true identity or agenda.

Here is a link to a list of short teaser videos, promos and sneak peaks for the episode, on YouTube: link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users