Ross Mathews--The Insider

Dade

i have a chat board of my own,it has nothing to do with morty's or bb, but over the years i have learned ,no matter how hard you try, you cant please everyone.everyone here at morty's has always been nice to me and made me feel a part of the group and this is the only place i care to go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does he let the hg talk in post bb interviews ?

I hope everyone knows that the lady they talked to, the one with the red hair, I think she is calling her site BBDish or something like that now, is one that used to come here to Morty's, but she left and started her own site now I guess, at the time it was only a myspace page, anyway, she took all her information and pictures from here at Morty's...

ETA: Let me just say that I have no idea what she does now, it was back when she only had the myspace that she was taking updates and pictures from here and not giving credit for them, I don't know anything since that time...

How could you be so sure she stole updates?

The updates here are fine, but personally I use Joker's Updates, because its a lot easier to refresh them, and the updates come a lot faster.

The community and board setup here is better than Jokers though.

I hate Jokers, seriously, Mortys is much more user friendly and the ppl here are nice

Eric when they are word for word what is written here, and the pictures are the exact ones here, not ones at other sites, you can tell...

It's funny when people ask how you know it's updates from here, and you point out to them that they didn't edit the typo's and stuff like that out... They then give up and know they are BUSTED, and that's what happened with her...

i like both boards jokers and mortys for different reason

wow i been here four years and jokers 3 years

I came here in season 3... Man is that saying a lot... 7 years... I know this is the 11th season, but it's been on 10 years, if have to account for the winter season screw up...

I remember when I first came here my name was willWillwin. I've been through a few ElleNaturelle accounts too...like three. This is my Elle one that I've kept the longest. ( tis what's happens when you get old and can't remember passcodes to sites or emails).

I love this site. I just can't get into the groove at other sites. This one has such an easy and organized layout. I also like how nice (for the most part) the posters are. The mods also do a lot to make this place run smoothly to ensure people are respected. That goes a long way.

I think I got here during season 5, and before the first board got vandalized, then we all had to re-sign up, I think I was hnyyes, but for some reason could not get that one back, although later it came back, but I just stuck with fatcat,lol, season 5 was the only season that I had the live feeds, and I have to admit it was a blast. I have met so many fun ppl here for sure.

Hey Yana, and I thought well if anyone knows that some pics and things were taken from here it would be you,lol

sometimes check out their (joker's) updates if I'm feeling impatient for a quick and dirty read on what's happening at that moment, but it's a quickie kind of thing! I stay here to read in more depth. As said above, the layout is friendly and the people are too!

Lydia's interview is like night and day compared to Jessie. She's having fun, Jessie was being a total prick, like he was repulsed by Ross. Just his attitude and the way he treated Ross was disgusting. Jessie is a superdouche.

The perfect couple then... Superdouche and Captain Unitard, coming to a theater near you in the Summer 2010...

Archived