Ross Mathews--The Insider

Dade

UVP not only has the body, he has the face, and a very good job to go with it, and if I'm not mistaken, he has a beautiful accent too... YUM!!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah yeah and I have a husband and am fat old grandma and all that, but the good lord gave me eyes to apreciate the nice looking things he put in this world :)...

First off, I agree about all the comments about uvp!! ^_^

About the Ronnie interview.. I forced myself to watch it. I still don't understand why Ronnie hates Michele b/c she lied and said personally bad things about Ronnie, as he did the SAME thing about her. Also, why is she so horrible to not have loyalty to someone/side? Technically, she's loyal to J/J. But even if she wasn't alligned with anyone, that's just a different strategy, and one shouldn't be blamed for that.

I think Ronnie is just bitter that it was MICHELE'S vote that got him out. I guess she did outsmart him.

And I totally LOL'ed why Ross told Ronnie President Obama resigned and Ronnie thought he was serious. His reaction was totally funny.

Ronnie is off my radar completely and would be happy if I never have to see or hear from him again.

He kept deniing the questions about he and Lydia but did you see the color of his face?

:blush::blush:PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::blush:

I really thought Ross was going to call him out, saying Lydia admited to Kevin about all the sexual activites between her and Jessie.

Maybe he couldn't out Lydia or Kevin since they're still in the house and Jessie is in the jury now.

If you look up the word Tool in the dictionary it should have a picture of Jessie.

His whole demeanor and attitude just sucked. He acted like POOR JESSIE is being picked on by America again. Sore loser.

Jessie it is just a game so you made yourself hated and so that was your demise. You should have tried a new strategy this year and got out of bed and tried to be a likable person.

I think an even better word for him would be BITTER!

I still think Dan would have voted him out last year with or without America controlling his vote. He made a deal with Libra, Renny, Keesha and Memphis, and I think he would have rather been with them than Jessie, Michelle, Jerry, April and Ollie. Dan's personality definitely fit in more so with Keesha's crew.

Jessie's just too BITTER to realize this.

I thought it was funny how he said let's play the game without outside (Amercia's) involvement. I hope he doesn't think he'll be going back into the BB house for a third time.

Jessie wreaks stupidity! If I were Jessie and America despised me and showed it by getting me evicted last season, I would NEVER have even attempted to come back a second time!!! Did he actually think America would forget? Well okay we did forget about him UNTIL he was BROUGHT BACK into the BB house and then all of those horrid memories came flooding back! LOL!!!

i dont think he will lose his muscle quickly. if you have been working out for many years and stop working out you will be able to hold on to your muscle to a degree if your diet is ok but slowly without repetition it will go away etc.... jessie probably is losing his definition because he hasnt been able to do his normal cardio session while he is in the house. its the cardio and diet that really gives you that definition. he has more then me because i rarely focus on cardio

Jessie says he doesn't do cardio. I find that hard to believe because my husband and son are both competitive bodybuilders, and when they're getting ready for a contest, they both increase their cardio.

I firmly believe Jessie is on Human Growth Hormone and probably Clenbuterol.

ETA: UVP - you look great!

I hope everyone knows that the lady they talked to, the one with the red hair, I think she is calling her site BBDish or something like that now, is one that used to come here to Morty's, but she left and started her own site now I guess, at the time it was only a myspace page, anyway, she took all her information and pictures from here at Morty's...

ETA: Let me just say that I have no idea what she does now, it was back when she only had the myspace that she was taking updates and pictures from here and not giving credit for them, I don't know anything since that time...

Archived